Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Finds Celtic Chicken  (Read 123418 times)
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #240 on: March 07, 2009, 05:02PM »

I am new to CW Forum...and so I am just finding my way around the various sites/threads.  This mornings chat with Orla made me curious about the "Celtic Chicken" entity!  I am only half way through all of the entries and am totally a FAN of CC!  I love her insightful thought provoking messages!  She must be rich as she finds herself all over the world!! The CW, even though they try, are having a hard time shaking this incognito CW wannabe.  Still and yet, they manage to maintain their charm and composure Shocked  I say, "Sail on Silver Girl"  I can't wait to read the rest of the "Adventures of CC" !!!  Beyond Brilliant!!

Rosie A.

AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #241 on: March 13, 2009, 10:58PM »

Why on EARTH have we gone so long without seeing the next episode of Celtic Chicken?!

hahaha! Just kidding. No rush, but I will say that I can't wait!

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2009, 07:23AM »

Why on EARTH have we gone so long without seeing the next episode of Celtic Chicken?!

hahaha! Just kidding. No rush, but I will say that I can't wait!
well many get sick this time of year. maybe CC is a bit under the weather lately. maybe with the....bird...flu?

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2009, 07:27AM »

And, of course, we hope it's not .... chicken ... pox.
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #244 on: March 14, 2009, 07:32AM »

Maybe she " Crossed the Road" and can't get back!!   Cry  Cry

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #245 on: March 14, 2009, 07:37AM »

Do we need to send out a search party?

I love this thread.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #246 on: March 14, 2009, 07:49AM »

Maybe we should call "The Colonel".
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #247 on: March 14, 2009, 08:09AM »

Maybe we should call "The Colonel".
If Colonel Sanders cant find CC, we can always go over his head and contact General Tso.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #248 on: March 14, 2009, 11:31AM »

She could be on Tour promoting: "Chicken Soup for the Soul"...ya, think?   Undecided

AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #249 on: March 17, 2009, 10:18PM »

I think we should have another group photo of everyone with a character in the Celtic Chicken saga, and this time include the newcomers as well. hehehehehehe I can't wait to see my lion in action!

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Celtic Chicken

« Reply #250 on: March 22, 2009, 03:49AM »

Okay you guys....what's been going on here.  You're all too funny.  Good thing Celtic Chicken doesn't have a sense of humor or she'd wet herself from laughing.  Well we now have to have an official Stupid Celtic Woman Forum Fans Tricks.  While going out the door with my bag of clothes for the laundrymat,  I went down the basement stairs on my back head first.  Must have been cold that day and I thought I was a toboggan or something.  Good thing the squirrels didn't see me and jump on for the ride.  They don't have licenses to drive old ladies and we're very law minded up here in Bay City.   Then there's those dreaded mammogram machines.  I always forget to take my paint scraper to get my body parts back off of it.  And on top of that I grew a polyp.  Oh I am so jealous of Orla.  She grows that nice garden and all I can grow is a polyp.  It's not fair I tell you. 
  And now I'm totally addicted to that online game.  I get to whack chickens and go mining and melt the ore and beat it into weapons.  Then you can sell them to the others in the game.  You can catch little lobsters and build a little house.  And you get to have a little pet follow you around.
This big old scorpion did kill me once. I try not to mess with any creature that I'm not 10 levels above in order to insure my survival.  Where would the world be without me cooking toad crunchies.   You get to come back to life but everything in your backpack is gone but you still have the stuff you had in the bank storage.   Of course Celtic Chicken is helping me plot how to get revenge upon all scorpions some day. 
Well Celtic Chicken will have to get busy on a group photo of Lisa's posse as I think everybody that wants to be in it has said so and gotten a character.  Any more requests for changes or makeovers?

(Could somebody tell me or link me to where the Chicago pictures with the banner are at? ) 
I had this weird dream last night about the Celtic Woman.  Something was wrong and they were on a PBS special but they were all singing out of tune and the voices weren't mixed right and all unbalanced.   It was really awful .  For some odd reason Haley was in it and that's the only one I remember individually seeing.  So there was only about 4 or 5 of them and I don't remember which ones.  I don't remember seeing Mairaed dancing around either.  So it was really strange.  It woke me up and has been bothering me all day. 
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #251 on: March 22, 2009, 04:15AM »

Here ya go CC--   good luck!!!

http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=6879.0

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #252 on: March 27, 2009, 03:11AM »

Hope everything is well with you! Miss your posts dearly...unless there's somewhere you've been posting that I've missed?

Angus

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Celtic Chicken

« Reply #253 on: March 28, 2009, 04:12PM »

Oh Angus...right now I've started posting over in the tour spoilers where the Chicago Pictures are posted.  They took pictures at the Chicago meet and greet (which of course Celtic Chicken must insert herself into.)   
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #254 on: March 28, 2009, 04:14PM »

Also I think I posted one in Orla's section somewhere. 
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: