Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Finds Celtic Chicken  (Read 123424 times)
Marissa

Lisa Kelly of Celtic Woman

« Reply #255 on: April 05, 2009, 12:00PM »

Hee hee, I love Celtic Chicken's antics. Celtic Chicken is very lucky to have a sense of humor, or else I would kidnap her and sell her to General Tso for... Well, let's say a small fortune, since Celtic Chicken is a celebrity.  Roll Eyes

Can't find me in Minnesota? Check your inbox. I may be hidden within a bunch of spam. I may also be found falling off the face of the Earth, clinging on to Ireland, in my imagination, or along some text on a freshly updated blog. Smiley
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #256 on: April 07, 2009, 08:45PM »

Hmmmm  maybe we should turn  Lisa's posse into a "Where's General Tso?".   Perhaps he is disguised as a red headed chicken in a dress in order to blend in.  Do you really think Celtic Chicken is a celebrity or are you just trying to get a free meal?   
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #257 on: April 07, 2009, 09:21PM »

Celtic Chicken never stops making me laugh.  Wouldn't mind being a part of the fun.

Btw, heard a rumor Lisa's craving an Irish "Celtic Chicken" dish! lol.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2009, 05:10AM »

Once again,CC you have amazed me!!! Funny and terrific picture. 
P.S.  I'm glad you made it back across the road!

Gary

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
edtom

« Reply #259 on: April 08, 2009, 03:25PM »

There I am. I'm happy to be associated with an interesting group of characters, devoted to a lovely, talented lady-make that a group of lovely, talented ladies.

I love Celtic Woman
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #260 on: April 08, 2009, 04:52PM »

Love you C.C. - and I LOVE our new group photo, I'm right in the middle (almost), I couldn't be more flattered!   Grin     I hope you are truly O.K. - that fall down the stairs didn't sound too good, and a DREADED POLYP !!!  Did that fall really happen?  Anyway we all love you and love reading about your antics, (I mean ... escapades... travels... whatever they are,   Cheesy)  you're the best   Smiley

Celtic Chicken

« Reply #261 on: April 09, 2009, 01:25PM »

Well thank you muchly. Now to answer all questions even if Celtic Chicken has to make some up for me to exaggerate my importance (as hers is already over the top.) 
First of all,  if anybody would like the bigger version of this I could maybe email it or something since I can't remember how that link to a bigger picture works.  Unless somebody can figure it out for me.  I think I have to get it a little smaller though as it's over 1 megabyte.  Celtic Chicken says I could cut out everyone else except her and get it down to almost over 1 megabyte.
Now on to the questions. 
Yes I really did fall down the stairs.  It's only a short stairs though so not good enough for The world's funniest video show I'm sure.  I'm doing okay though.  Got a little back brace on and am out doing the treadmill as always working on getting my fat off.  Oh hubby just came in so go to get ready to go treadmill. 
Celtic fan of Lisa Kelly are you requesting a character for yourself to be in the photo?  Pm Celtic Chicken if you wish this and I will slip you in before sending out any large versions. 
As for Lisa craving Chicken,  if she knows of the existence of Celtic Chicken,  she's probably stuffing herself with beef to repress the memory. 
And Celtic Chicken always makes it back across the road.  She gets annoyed by those people on the other side emailing their congressmen about illegal chickens crossing their borders.  She certainly has no intentions of working at all let alone taking anybody's job. 
Celtic Chicken thanks you for being happy to be associated with a group devoted to a lovely talented lady.  Of course Celtic Chicken thinks Lisa (although never being able to equal to her Chicken Goddess self), takes a close second in being a lovely talented lady.  Oh gotta go....Like 5 minutes of coaxing fat to leave makes a difference in the scheme of the universe. 
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #262 on: April 09, 2009, 04:34PM »

I was flattered to be included as a member of Lisa’s Posse. Kinda easy to find me with a big Z. You know my Avatar is a Black Footed Ferret. Only native American Ferret and is on the endangered species.
Do you know what they eat?
No not chicken unless Colonel Sanders drops some by. (I hear they like the Original recipe.)
Nope they live in Prairie Dog towns and eat the furry rodents. One of those ecological things. No ferrets, too many dogs. No dogs, no ferrets.
Hope you are starting to feel better from the fall. You do know how to prevent that don’t you? GET RID OF THE STAIRS. Of course if you live in a two story house, there might be an issue.
Maybe at one of the venues, someone can hang a “Celtic Chicken loves Lisa and her posse.”

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #263 on: April 09, 2009, 07:08PM »

Zank  that's not you in the photo.  It's a squirrel.  But I shall look for a black footed ferret picture for you.  Would you like it natural or with an American Native costume or perhaps wearing something else. Maybe a prairie dog tail stuck between it's teeth.   (Your wish is Celtic Chicken's desire.  Ooops I just got an egg thrown at me for starting internet rumors.)   
The stairs was to the basement so I could do your suggestion and take them out.  Dungeons could come back in style any day now.   
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #264 on: April 09, 2009, 07:40PM »

You have a Squirell with a Z? As in Zorro?  I an hurt. I will have to send Clover out looking for a chicken.
As for looking for a BFF try here. http://www.prairiewildlife.org/adoptionredirect.htm

While ther, adopt a Ferret. Only 425.00 and you don't get to take one home.  Grin

And by the way the abreviation of Zankoku is Z or Zan. the word is 2 Zan and Koku.  Cheesy

Up until a few years ago they were thought to be extinct so SAVE A FERRET, to heck with whales. (just kidding about the whales.)

Jim

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #265 on: April 09, 2009, 11:07PM »

Only $425.00 for some phantom ferret you never get to take home.  Well Celtic Chicken will order a thousand of them.  Good luck getting paid.  What are they going to do to about it....repossess them?Huh  Wha haa haa 

Well if Clover finds a chicken it he or she will certainly be happier than you having been compassionatelessly psychologically crumpled  by a heartless chicken.  How often do you find 2 Zorro impersonators on the same forum. 
Anyway she shall gather up her equipment and go hunting for a ferret.  Don't put it past Celtic Chicken to paint the feet of an imposter.  Make sure to check her pockets for black magic markers. 
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #266 on: April 09, 2009, 11:12PM »

Sorry that was $25.00 now 425. For 425 I would go to a M&G and a concert

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2009, 09:33AM »

For $425.00 they should let you adopt a Celtic Woman. 
I was looking around at pictures of the ferrets and came to website for some Ohio Heart association ( or something like  that)  said they had adopted Clover.  They had a picture of Clover there too. 
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2009, 09:56AM »

Clover is cute. After this breeding season, so will be set loose into the wilds. I agree, for $425.00 we should be able to adopt a Celtic Woman. Wonder if we would be able to take them home. Maybe Rich can get right on that for us.

Jim

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2009, 10:49AM »

Maybe Rich can get right on that for us.
If I thought that would work, they'd all be living in Jacksonville now.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: