Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Finds Celtic Chicken  (Read 123471 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 10:51PM »

Our Lisa Kelly Fan Club newsletter - The Voice - is going to feature the Continuing Adventures of Celtic Chicken!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 07:49AM by OldFatGuy » Logged

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Bookworm
Honorary Roadie

Thanks Celtic Chicken!

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07PM »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

Thank you Lisa Kelly Fan and Brian H

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 12:57PM »

Chicken.........

WOW. Cheesy

There are no words to describe this. Grin

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 11:53PM »

Celtic Chicken having overheard that Lisa had done some obscure  Irish backhill clover stompin'  show called Riverdance,  immediately booked her for an encore performance outside the Slane castle.  Lisa eagerly agreed.  Little did she know that Slane was a sheep farmer, who like all men considered his barn his castle.   Being suddenly thrust into this unfamiliar country entertainment  extravaganza, she was totally unprepared.  She would earn recognition as the The Voice that sang "May it Be" during the "Beer Barrel Polka". 
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 04:54PM »

Killer tomatoes & Orlagh yelling....I have no words, laughing too much!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Orla needs some Celtic Chicken Wire for a fense to keep pests away from her garden.

Dancing sheep on a river! wow what can one say? CC (can we just call you CC instead of typing Celtic Chicken out all the time ? hey I can get lazy - or maybe we should call you C Chick?) Anyway, does one need advanced computer training and programs to do these types of graphics, or can a computer illiterate schmuck like me buy a computer program, spend a few hours learning it, then produce similar results?

Of course, even if I could get the technical aspect of it down, I doubt that I could match CC's creativity and celtic comedy capacity.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
howard

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 05:17PM »

Hello CC,

Thanks for the eggs...funny stuff!
And I love 'Riverdance' as well.. Cheesy

And it's great to hear CC will be in the LK fan club newletter, CC found another perch. 

Best Regards,
Howard

Celtic Chicken

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2008, 06:06AM »

Answers to questions. 

Yes you can call Celtic Chicken  CC.  I do it too when she isn't watching.  She prefers "Queen of Queens most highest of all chickens mighthy warrioress who could kick Boudicca's butt while still looking gorgeous and fresh with perfect hair, make-up and attitude before a multitude of worshipping fans and adoring Displaced Druids while completely renovating a crumbling evicted Templar's castle in between
running a business, running for the senate and running illegal criminals out the country all the while  singing I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan."  But due to this busy schedule, she doesn't have time to read this column so you can get away with the less formal  CC.

Yes you can make pictures like I do.  There is a free program called DAZ.  You have to buy the computer models but there are a lot of cheap ones and some are even free.  There's a fairly decent tutorial at the website.  But anyway,  you buy these little 3d computer graphic models and just pose them and do lights on them.  I just always get some free file with lights somebody else did since I can't tell what I'm pointing them at in the picture.  Anyway you click the render button and save it as a png and then you have something to cut and paste on your background picture or you can import a background picture right into the program and but it in back of your model and save it as  as a bmp or jpeg.   But anyway,  here's the website that can explain it way better than I can.
http://www.daz3d.com

It took me a while but I need extensive step by step pictured directions to figure anything out.  Then I even demand a movie and popcorn or else I refuse to comprehend anything. I am still  trying to remember your names as you have all been so kind as to mention Celtic Chicken in your posts.  You may not know it but posting to a chicken is a sacred ritual.  It now means you have an heir for life as they expect you to put them in your will.

So hello to Cash, Western Rose,  Lisa Kelly Fan forever( since it takes that long to type your user name), Bookworm, Old Fat Guy, Baby Wickie, Kelli, Chloe Fan, Jeannie, Sammie, Irishdreame.  If I forgot anyone,  don't worry.  I'll forget everyone else in 5 minutes so that will make you the first to have been forgotten.  That means you're number one. 
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2008, 12:06PM »

Cheesy Cheesy

Does sheep Riverdance come on DVD, and does "Queen of Queens most highest of all chickens mighthy warrioress who could kick Boudicca's butt while still looking gorgeous and fresh with perfect hair, make-up and attitude before a multitude of worshipping fans and adoring Displaced Druids while completely renovating a crumbling evicted Templar's castle in between running a business, running for the senate and running illegal criminals out the country all the while  singing I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan" sing in it? Grin

Lisa Kelly Fan forever( since it takes that long to type your user name) 

The most high Celtic Chicken may refer to me as FaFo in the future, if she wishes. Wink

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 02:35PM »

Dare I ask if Celtic Chicken will be sharing the same tour bus with the other girls or will she require her own trailer?Huh? LOL

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2008, 03:09PM »

Dare I ask if Celtic Chicken will be sharing the same tour bus with the other girls or will she require her own trailer?Huh? LOL

Zee
I'm sure she won't be sharing.  She hates being "cooped up."  *groan*

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2008, 03:41PM »

whole new thought to the words......Hen House

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2008, 04:23PM »

*shakes head*

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
howard

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2008, 05:03PM »

This is going to the birds.. Roll Eyes
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2008, 05:29PM »

Zee
I'm sure she won't be sharing.  She hates being "cooped up."  *groan*
hahaha

How far can chickens fly?

(And CC thanks for answering the questions. I will give that a look & try.)

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2008, 07:27PM »

Bus???  Celtic Chicken don't need no stinking bus.  She's taking them all  in Lisa's mini chicken cooper. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: