Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Finds Celtic Chicken  (Read 123452 times)
rosie l

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2008, 08:04PM »

This thread is a bit scary for me!!  I worry KFC  employies will get a hold of our dear chicken and force her to take a bath in their sink.  I only hope Lisa is there to rescue her.

Rosie
Ceallsach

Orlagh will always be my favorite Celtic Woman

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2008, 11:44AM »

Oh Celtic Chicken this is so funny. I really like the one with Orlagh in her garden!

~Ceallsach

Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 08:04PM »

I love it Chicken!! Grin

AWESOME!! Cheesy

Celtic Chicken

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2008, 01:07AM »

After living on Starbucks  for weeks, Celtic Chicken decides to treat the girls to some fine organic dining.  Won't they be surprised when they find out she threw out all that chocolate they kept under the car seat to make room for her hundred pound bag of corn.  She knew they'd be appreciate that you get a discount when you buy in bulk. 

Now Rosie,  as for Celtic Chicken taking a bath in the KFC sink,  she might as well use it as she'll probably be the only one there that actually ever washed anything. 

Thank you Ceallsach,  Orlagh always looks forward to Celtic Chicken's gardening tips. 

Okay Snookie,  you love chicken.  But Celtic Chicken wants to know why there is an empty  MacChicken box on your car seat.  Is that tough love or are you just making a fashion statement with breading and mayo down the front of your shirt? 
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2008, 03:40AM »

You mean you're not suppose to leave anything on your shirt?  I thought that was just for a snack later on!  Looking forward to hearing more of your adventure.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2008, 09:25AM »

Okay Snookie,  you love chicken.  But Celtic Chicken wants to know why there is an empty  MacChicken box on your car seat.  Is that tough love or are you just making a fashion statement with breading and mayo down the front of your shirt? 

Well, Celtic Chicken..... Cheesy.......If you didn't know, breading and mayo are becoming the most stylish outfits that us McDonald's fans wear lately. It's a classic. Grin

Celtic Chicken

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2008, 01:19PM »

Merry Christmas (did ya hear that all the politically correct jerks in America trying to mess with her Christmas holiday) from Celtic Chicken and all her adoring unvoluntary employees. 

PS  No breading and Mayo on your shirt unless you have enough to share with Celtic Chicken. 
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2008, 03:25PM »

I love CC's shoes!  I am afriad to ask....but....what's that on her knee? Pray telll its not a garter?

Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2008, 05:10PM »

AHH!!! This is Great!!

CC, you are too funny! I so enjoy all of these!

Wickie xx

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2008, 06:04PM »

I love CC's shoes! 

Yes but she will be wearing cement shoes if she doesnt treat the girls right after this. Forcing them to pull a sleigh...thats transportation. So if the girls unionize, its no longer the musicians union, its the Teamsters! And you all know who runs them.  Shocked   Cheesy

By the way, Meav's collar is huge. I see a grievance coming soon to a certain celtic chicken claus. Also, only 5 doing the work of 8? I know the economy is tough, but geesh...even claus cutting back and laying people off? Thats another grievance too. Well on the bright side, Alex, Lynn, Deirdre, and Hayley somehow escaped CC Claus's conscription.

Also, is it just me, or does Mairead look sort of shorter with the antlers?  Cheesy

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
howard

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2008, 06:30PM »

Cheesy
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2008, 09:25PM »

Yes that is a garter.  She likes to show off her nice legs and drive men wild.  Lisa's are nice too but in no way measure up to Celtic Chicken.

Wickie...Celtic Chicken thanks you for being easily amused.

Now Cash the only way Celtic Chicken will wear cement shoes is if she steals them out of Lisa's closet.  Who runs the teamsters?  Isn't it that guy they put in a ball park frank?  And just because Meav knows law,  Celtic Chicken cannot be held responsible if she likes being a flashy dresser.

Now as for Alex, Haley, Lynn and Deirdre, I  only discovered Celtic Woman a couple of months ago and hadn't seen those other girls yet.   I saw a PBS Christmas special then went looking on the web. So far I only have one Christmas CD of Celtic Woman that I just got last week and it has the original 5 of them on it.     But I did see a utube today of Haley in the group so I'll have to let Celtic Chicken know to go looking for her.  They won't be able to hide forever from a chicken. 

Celtic Chicken

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2008, 10:24PM »

Celtic Chicken has redone the lyrics for You Raise Me Up for the Isle of Hope tour so people don't get tired of hearing the same song over and over.  You don't want them hollering "Hey I already paid for that one last year and demand a discount." 

"You raised me Up"

When I am broke from paying bills and weary.
When VISA comes and ulcers burn in me.
My phone rings and I sit here in silence.
'cause your collection agents threaten me.

You raised me up.. the interest on my VISA
You raised me up... from 10 to 33
All my payments went to pay your interest
You raised me up.. so I can't pay my fee.

There is no life .. no life with a maxed VISA.
My credit rating's trashed as it can be.
When will it ever get all paid I wonder.
I think I just eyeballed eternity.

You raised me up .. so I can live on mountains.
Because my landlord just evicted me.
I'd like to knock your head off of your shoulders.
You raised me up.. to file for bankruptcy.   
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2008, 10:26PM »

Cheesy Cheesy

Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2008, 10:27PM »

AHH!!! CC!! That's Fabulous!!
You're Great!!! Got a gift there you know!

Wickie xx

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: