Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Finds Celtic Chicken  (Read 122981 times)
Little Texas :D
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 05:37PM »

i cant see the last three pics!

Thank you!!!
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 09:51PM »

The girls were really excited to learn that Celtic Chicken had booked them for the Ellis Island of Hope Performance.  They could hardly wait to get to the Big Apple.  Finally maybe the nightmare tour was over and things would get back to normal as they were accustomed to. Their euphoria was short lived.  The performance was cancelled. They had used up all their funds.  Thank goodness Celtic Chicken had booked a back up command performance nearby.  But first they had to get her out of her funky chicken coma.  The 20,000 milligrams of Prozac seemed to do the trick and they headed off for the Empire State Building. 
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 10:05PM »

At last.  Success.  An actual paying performance at the Empire State Building.  Out of gratitude Lisa was volunteered by the group for the opening act. (Well actually the whole act).  It lasted two days and that was just the first and only song.  If Lisa hadn't kept shaking and letting her teeth rattle from a little stage fright, it might have gotten over  sooner.  At least she shook so back that some change fell of their generous patron's pocket and the girls scooped it up and got a nice hot dog bun from a street vendor to share amongst themselves.  They couldn't afford the hot dog,  but there was a free all you can eat mustard bar.  They did kind of secretly wonder how a mustard bun would taste with a roasted chicken pattie inside. 
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 10:31PM »

they all agreed Ireland was worth saving since that's where they did their banking anyway. 

Speaking of Irish banks, can we get a Celtic Chicken McNugget of wisdom , a fine feathered financial forecast, for Anglo-Irish Bank? I bet Celtic Chicken's day job is a stock market egg-spert. A couple months ago a guy on CNBC recommended the stock, and it was like $10 a share. Now its trading at 50 cents a share, just Celtic Chicken feed of its former self. Would this be an egg-cellent stock to buy to create a nest...egg? As the Guinness guys say on their commercial "Brilliant". In the financial world the Celtic Chicken Little sky has already fallen. Not much farther to fall. Or should the bank's executives all be hen-pecked and should investors just buy lottery tickets?

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 10:56PM »

Grin
Well Celtic Chicken has noticed that the chicken stock soup base hasn't gone down any. The chicken noodles are up.  Colonel Saunders is going through the roof. ( well that's just speculation that a bunch of terrorist chickens are going to blow up the fryer). 
Celtic Chicken thinks your safest bet is to invest in breading.  If you can't sell it at least you can glue it to a chicken and not starve to death.  Here is a nugget from her.
If you invest in stock...you can always look forward to being a stock boy. 

Hammie Sammie  can you see the pictures yet?  They're linked to a photo site called ImageShack where they are stored.  Maybe the site was down at the time.  Can anybody else not see them? 
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2008, 08:48AM »

I like the NY one! Grin

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 01:11PM »

And I propose that we should make Celtic Chicken our mascot!!!!!!!
I always expected the mascot would be a Celtic Kitty Cat. One with
purrr-fect pitch and magic meow-lody.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 01:59PM »

"Mr Really Big Monkey Person"  Ha, ha, haaaa, I love it!

I see the images just fine Chickie.  Keep 'em coming!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
howard

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 05:22PM »

OH YES!!!

I am a BIG fan of the Celtic Chicken..
Today at lunch I looked for the CC post & split a gut with your new posts.
I can't remember laughing so hard, some of my co-workers wanted to know why I was crying, between my laughter I tried to explain to them what I just read, had to show to them, it made them laugh as well....

And I do see all of your posts, no problem with me.

Keep 'em coming!!!!   Cheesy

I VOTE THAT CELTIC CHICKEN SHOULD BE OUR MASCOT!!!!!   

Best Regards,
Howard
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 08:14PM »

"Somebody tell me there's not a rat standing by me..."

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and all the others of course! I shall smile every time I eat a bean burrito!

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 03:14AM »

Sensing that touring was making the girls a little homesick, Celtic Chicken swings by Ireland and surprises Orla with a new Garden Makeover.  Orla is ecstatic.  The other girls leave for what they say is a hasty shopping trip.  A tourist passing by overheard them saying they had never seen sweet little Orla with a shovel in her hands running around like Mairead. 
Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 12:13PM »

ahahahahahahah!! these are brilliant!! Chicken you are too much!! i love them!!

Wickie xx

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
howard

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 05:02PM »

Killer tomatoes & Orlagh yelling....I have no words, laughing too much!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Best Regards,
Howard
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2008, 06:54PM »

****Babysitting eggs idea submitted by Howard***

The girls have a day off to go sightseeing as it's not like they've ever seen Ireland before.  But Lisa is nowhere to be found.  Chloe goes over to Lisa's house to find her.  She calls the others to tell them Lisa has to babysit because Celtic Chicken has a date.  The others are very happy for Celtic Chicken and hope she gets back late.  (Like 6 months late when the tour is over.)   
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 09:08PM »

LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

I VOTE THAT CELTIC CHICKEN SHOULD BE OUR MASCOT!!!!!   

I second the motion!!!

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: