Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Finds Celtic Chicken  (Read 123429 times)
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2008, 08:27AM »

PS  No breading and Mayo on your shirt unless you have enough to share with Celtic Chicken. 

Of course! *hands CC a box* Cheesy

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2008, 09:17AM »

Now CC
Lets not forget that the girls are Irish. They may be able to do something with that big ole potato!

Celtic Chicken

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2008, 11:32AM »

No No Snookie ...not a box....Celtic Chicken wants whats on your shirt.
Chickens like breading sun roasted over a cotton polyester glaze.

Yes Kathleen those Irish girls know what to do with potatoes.  They sell them to discount retail stores in America to make Mr Potato Heads so the American girls will have something to snuggle on the couch with instead of hitting on all their Irish men that come over to do the Riverdance. 

Well Wickie...if it's a gift,  I can't find a single store that will take it back no matter how many fake receipts I print out on my inkjet.  They keep on insisting that they don't sell Celtic Chickens.  Hey they can't even find
their 8 week old expired bread on sale let alone a Celtic Chicken. 
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2008, 11:46AM »

No No Snookie ...not a box....Celtic Chicken wants whats on your shirt.
Chickens like breading sun roasted over a cotton polyester glaze.

Well, sadly to say, that I've already ran that breading sun roasted over a polyester glaze through the automatic cloth cleaner, but I can get you a new batch pretty soon. Grin

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2008, 09:09PM »

Be sure to order me one too, Snook! Cheesy  CC Fans unite! Grin

Celtic Chicken wants some breading....mayo...?  Cannibalism, or suicide? Cheesy

And may I add that CC is quite the mistress of parodies? Smiley

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Celtic Chicken

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2008, 05:09PM »

Be careful what you say....The Cannibal chickens will hear you!! Poor Lisa doesn't need these taking up residence in her Mini ChickenCooper

Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2008, 05:10PM »

Cheesy Cheesy

Little Texas :D
Total Fanatic

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2008, 07:01PM »

gosh snookie what did they do to your head?

Thank you!!!
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2008, 02:31PM »

do they have honey mustard? Or sweet and sour sauce....

I guess one person's canibalism....is a meal!

Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2008, 03:23PM »

Be careful what you say....The Cannibal chickens will hear you!! Poor Lisa doesn't need these taking up residence in her Mini ChickenCooper

Question.......If they're all cannibals, and if they're all Chickens, wouldn't they just eat each other? Cheesy

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2008, 03:36PM »

Question.......If they're all cannibals, and if they're all Chickens, wouldn't they just eat each other? Cheesy
At some point chicken cannibals must eat something else. Otherwise, as a species, chickens would become....egg-stinct!   Cheesy

Also, our cannibal chickens appear to be on a beach somewhere, like a resort. Would this be the famous place the Beach Boys once had a song about.....Yolk-amo?   Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 03:43PM by Cash » Logged

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Bookworm
Honorary Roadie

Thanks Celtic Chicken!

« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2008, 03:39PM »

At some point chicken cannibals must eat something else. Otherwise, as a species, chickens would become....egg-stinct!   Cheesy
*groans* lol

Thank you Lisa Kelly Fan and Brian H

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Snookie
Total Fanatic

« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2008, 03:53PM »

Also, our cannibal chickens appear to be on a beach somewhere, like a resort. Would this be the famous place the Beach Boys once had a song about.....Yolk-amo?   Cheesy

It could be, Cash! Grin

Maybe some cannibal chicken came up with a version, close to the Beach Boys', that stated that plenty of raw chickens were sitting on the beach. Although, when they arrived, they found that it was just a joke. So, they boiled the chicken that came up with the song. That explains the kettle and the...ahem, skullball game. Cheesy

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2008, 06:48PM »

You gotta admit, that's a little more mobidity than you'd expect from a thread about a chicken. Cheesy

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2008, 08:19PM »

At some point chicken cannibals must eat something else. Otherwise, as a species, chickens would become....egg-stinct!   Cheesy

*Ba-Dum-Chik*

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: