Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Lord!  (Read 1923 times)
OldFart

« on: December 14, 2008, 07:08PM »

Lord, I wish to thank you and praise you Lord with all my heart and soul. There is so much to thank you for but today I wish to praise you for one of your greatest creations, Lisa!

I know Lord that you love all, the good, the bad, the weak and the strong equally but I believe that even you must have a special place in your heart for this Lady that brings such joy and peace to the lives of so many. You know Lord the special place she holds in my heart and I can only believe that it pleases you also in the same way. I pray Lord that these folks that bring such joy to the lives of others are allowed a special reward in your kingdom.

You also know Lord the joy and pleasure your wondrous works have brought me. The magnificent mountains, lakes and rivers that always take my breath away. The morning and evening sun that warms my life and feeds my soul. The star filled nights that inspire such awe and wonder. The cry of the Loon that exists only in the truly wild places and brings goose bumps to my skin. And now the voice and beauty of this wonderful angel called Lisa. I’ve been truly blessed through all my days by your wondrous works but this last gift, the gift of this amazing angel is more than I deserve and what I really needed.

You always know best Lord and thru your wisdom and grace you’ve brought this angel and her friends to the world and allowed them to touch the lives of so many through their performances. They spread joy, love, peace and kindness everywhere they go and to all those fortunate enough to listen.  I love you Lord and I praise you Lord but I just can’t find the proper words to thank you enough for this last and best gift.

I hope and pray that you keep them in your grace, watch over them and allow them to continue to bless this world with their special talents. I know that you blessed them with this talent and that they have worked so hard to refine and perfect it. I also believe that maybe you have some special performances in heaven some day that you would like them to honor you with. I hope and pray that I be allowed to be there for that.

Thank you Lord for allowing these wonderful ladies to become a part of my life. Especially Lisa who as you know can elevate a performance to an almost spiritual event. You were very kind in blessing her with talent and she in turn blesses us with her kindness. She has a smile that you don’t just see but instead feel deep in your heart. It always leaves me with a joy, peace and tranquility that lingers on for days.

You did an awesome job with Lisa Lord. I’ll never be able to thank you enough. Again I find myself forever in your debt.

Bless you Lord!
Your feeble minion,
Rick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: