Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW -- what a show.  (Read 5828 times)
dbbii

« on: March 26, 2018, 05:56AM »

So I was at Chloe's show last night (March 25) in Columbus, OH.  During the M&G, she took questions.  My question was "was there a show that really stood out to you over your career?".  Her answer was specifically no, but it depended on how the audience reacted to the show.  The more energy from the audience, the more energy she (and the other performers) had.

That seemed to happen last night.  There were maybe 125 people at the venue, but Chloe seemed to know some of them (including me).  Great show.

What made it made it more impressive was at the end of the show.  She said she had had a really rough day.  She got a call early that morning that her grandmother had passed away.  It took most of the day to set up travel arrangements, etc.  Dermot asked if she was up to doing the show.  She said she thought about canceling, but, in the best tradition of show business, said the show must go on.  A couple of us said grandma must have been there with her tonight.

Thoughts and prayers to Chloe.

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 09:38AM »

Glad it was a great show 

Sorry to hear of her loss..

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 12:24PM »

So I was at Chloe's show last night (March 25) in Columbus, OH.  During the M&G, she took questions.  My question was "was there a show that really stood out to you over your career?".  Her answer was specifically no, but it depended on how the audience reacted to the show.  The more energy from the audience, the more energy she (and the other performers) had.

That seemed to happen last night.  There were maybe 125 people at the venue, but Chloe seemed to know some of them (including me).  Great show.

What made it made it more impressive was at the end of the show.  She said she had had a really rough day.  She got a call early that morning that her grandmother had passed away.  It took most of the day to set up travel arrangements, etc.  Dermot asked if she was up to doing the show.  She said she thought about canceling, but, in the best tradition of show business, said the show must go on.  A couple of us said grandma must have been there with her tonight.

Thoughts and prayers to Chloe.

She's so strong and brave and she cares about her Chlovërs so much. I have so much respect for her going ahead with a show, and forcing a smile throughout, most likely. My heart is broken for her.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 08:30AM »

I, too, feel the similar pain that a couple of years later, my grandma Maria was the last to depart, so due to all my grandparents on both my parents' sides in the heavenly life all together, I wish Chloë and I would hug each-other for the remembrance of our grandparents.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 10:23PM »

I, too, feel the similar pain that a couple of years later, my grandma Maria was the last to depart, so due to all my grandparents on both my parents' sides in the heavenly life all together, I wish Chloë and I would hug each-other for the remembrance of our grandparents.
Sorry to hear about that Kimberly    Sad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: