Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Chloë Agnew & WALL-E" by Kimberly aka KAJ  (Read 6256 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: January 07, 2009, 04:12PM »

Chapter 1: WALL-E's Long Trip

In July 16th 2007, there was a robot who lived alone in the desert moping about the plants and inventing homes. His name was WALL-E. He was finding the trash someone left out. As he saw it, he picked it all up to make a garbage cube as solid as it looked. After seven hours of making garbage cubes, he discovered an abandoned Chloe Agnew album called Walking In The Air and discovered that this album was so beautiful, so he put it in the cooler and moved inside the shelter. Then as he closed the shelter halfway, he took the album out of the cooler and put it into the CD player to listen to all of the songs starting from the first track. When he listened to a song called "The Prayer" as the second track, he felt so quite immune especially to her pretty singing voice. As he recorded all of her songs in the tape, he inserted it into the tape player and replayed them while preparing to go to Ireland. Suddenly, he saw trash covering the green field of Dublin. Someone littered it and moved away even when there was no trashcan, so instantly he made more garbage cubes while listening to Chloe Agnew's music in about a dozen hours to clean the field. While doing his own duty, he saw a really pretty pink butterfly fluttering around and he went playing with it until it flew into another place. And then he went back to his duty to work all day just before his bedtime. So, after he was finished, he cleaned himself up with a scrubbing bath brush and clean soap and went into the hammock and he transformed into a cube to go to sleep until midnight.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 05:47PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 04:28PM »

.....And? Where's the rest of the story? Don't just leave me hanging here, Kim.

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 04:30PM »

Wow Kim, this is great! Please write more!!!

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 04:31PM »

Don't worry, my friends, I'm just editing the first chapter.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 06:00PM »

Chapter 2: The Encounter of Chloë

Meanwhile, while he was sleeping and the creatures were chirping, there was a strange person holding a flashlight that shone like the sun in the sky. It was a female sneaking out out her house as she got up hearing a noise. Maybe it was a twig that fell. She kept on searching and searching until she found something strange. "Hmm...I know there's got to be an object that came from a foreign place," said her voice. "it must be a strange machine sweeping our beautiful field." Then as she touched the sleeping robot WALL-E, he woke up and was startled. "Hello," said the female being lit up. "I'm Chloë. I'm the blond-haired girl from Ireland. Can you tell me what your name is?" Then WALL-E started to say his name and she continued to say, "WALL-E? That's a really good name. I've never learned the names of the robots like that before." "Yeah," said WALL-E. And as he touched her, he said once more, "Chloë, you are beautiful." "Why, thank you," said Chloë. "But, how did you learn those words?" He picked up a book from his cooler, showed it to her and said, "Dictionary." "Oh, you have learned it from the dictionary?" she said taking it. "Oh, that is so nice. I'm going to teach you some more words just like the firstborn children have learned for years. So, let me start," she turned the pages. "OK. This one is easy. The word is 'hair'. The little girl has long hair." "Hair," he copied. "Perfect," she turned the pages. "Now, here's the next one. The word is 'eyes'. Irish people have a different color of eyes." "Eyes," "Good," And then, while she was teaching him how to speak English, another robot named EVE descended from the sky and kept on searching for living things on Earth until dawn.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 04:48PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 01:10PM »

I LOVE it Kim!!!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 03:32PM »

Don't ever beg me to write more, my friends, I know what I'm thinking. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 03:39PM »

I know, Kim!!!  Wink

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 03:49PM »

I'd rather leave one of you hanging there until I can have each chapter of mine finished.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 04:49PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 04:52PM »

Chapter 3: EVE finds Chloë and WALL-E

And so, as the sun rose, EVE kept on searching until she heard a voice. It was Chloë speaking to WALL-E while teaching him to talk. So, she burst in to say her name. And Chloë said, "Oh, hello, EVE, I didn't know you came to this planet before. I'm teaching WALL-E how to talk just like every other human." "Human?" said EVE. "WALL-E, EVE and Chloë?" "Yes, that's right," said Chloë. "I'm teaching him some words." "Words?" "Yes, words. You can join the lesson if you want to." "I can?" "Uh-huh." So EVE decided to accept Chloë's request. Time by time, the flesh human taught the two robots more different words to hear until EVE began to say, "Thank you for the words, Chloë. Now I can communicate like this to make more humans understand." "You're welcome EVE," said Chloë in gratitude. WALL-E tapped her and said "w-ww-wwwords. Words?" "Oh," she exclaimed. "Right. I forgot to teach you more." "More?" "Yes, more." So while EVE resumed her duty, Chloë taught WALL-E more words for him to remember.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 05:06PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 08:27PM »

Yay Kim!!! You are so creative. I LOVE IT!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: