Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Wish!  (Read 5244 times)
Wife2CWFan
« on: January 07, 2009, 08:40PM »

I wish that David would on on tour with Celtic Woman. I would love to see him in person!!!
I think he bring alot to the preformance. Just as Ray Fean dose.
I love to watch him play the piano on the concert DVd's.
May be some day.
Susan
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 06:02AM »

David will probably be there for the first couple of weeks on the new tour, but he won't be performing.  He just likes to watch the first few shows to see if it needs any fine tuning.  But you might see him and get a chance to say hello.  He's a cool guy, and very approachable.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Wife2CWFan
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57AM »

Oldfatguy
Thanks for the reply. Now if I hit the lotto I can buy another ticket may be I will get to see/meet him. ((( Not holding my breath! ))
I have tickets for two concerts but both of them are in the south, well after the start of the tour.
May next tour I can get radio city hall tickets. That's would be SWEET!!!!  Grin
Susan
overwhelmed

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 07:07PM »

I wish that David would on on tour with Celtic Woman. I would love to see him in person!!!
I think he bring alot to the preformance. Just as Ray Fean dose.
I love to watch him play the piano on the concert DVd's.
May be some day.
Susan
Hi, he's playing every show until and including New York Radio City.
Wife2CWFan
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 08:29PM »

YEA!  I got to see him in Greenville!  Grin  I didn't get to meet him could not afford M&G ticket. I have a M&G ticket for the up coming Birmingham concert. Crossing my fingers I will get to meet him. Grin
Love Yea David !
Susan
skybuffalo

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 09:50PM »

It was such a pleasure to see David in Louisville. It may sound corny, but I have wanted to add my applause to show my appreciation. He deserved the standing ovation.

Ron
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 11:08PM »

Doesn't sound corny to me in the slightest!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: