Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy birthday!  (Read 20295 times)
addicted2craic

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2007, 06:25PM »

CHLOE HAD ABIG SUPRISE IN BOSTON.
Mum Sister and best friends converged at an after party on the friday night after the concert.

friends in from ireland to help her celebrate.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007, 06:59PM »

Good for them! Hope someone took pictures. Grin

Irish_Lass

Look out, Look out, there's a hood about!

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2007, 09:13PM »

That's cute! And very nice of them! Smiley I wonder what Chloe's actual reaction was! I would love to see pics! Cheesy

Irish_Lass

Celeste

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2007, 10:27PM »

CHLOE HAD ABIG SUPRISE IN BOSTON.
Mum Sister and best friends converged at an after party on the friday night after the concert.

friends in from ireland to help her celebrate.

"Addictedtocraic"? Our new member must be Irish, for their employment of the echt-Irish word "craic" in their username.

Definition:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=craic

I remember the first time a friend asked me, "What's the craic?" and I hadn't the foggiest idea what they had in mind.

I hope Chloe had a marvellous party, and I too would be thrilled to see pictures of this special event.

addicted2craic

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 04:30PM »

Cool
She was in shock, big time............they danced and danced till the early hours, everyone was there....... i was in the club taking photos for some regulars in the  club, the celtic woman team wouldnt let me near the private room they had a guy taking pictures for them., I  did manage to get some snaps off on a Quick walk thru i was able to make into the room, BEFORE BEING TOLD TO LEAVE.

Dont know what these pictures are going to be worth!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: