Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Starry Night"  (Read 12970 times)
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 06:28AM »

yeah and speaking of movie song when you believe is great too. i liked it originaly but when chloe sings it she adds her own touch to it.

~ashley~
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 06:41AM »

I love Chloe's versionof Starry Stary Night too - but I have always loved this song.  Chloe's version opens it up more I think - puts more emotion into it, and clarifies the meaning a lot better.

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 08:07AM »

Aren't they releasing the DVD again?

I believe it's currently available on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Celtic-Woman-Presents-Chloe-Walking/dp/B000PUB4FA/

$13.97 will get you some of the most amazing beauty of sight and sound ever recorded. Smiley

Smiley   Smiley   Smiley   Smiley 
I just got it today in the mail, having read this post a few days ago. Brought it home and played it on the large screen
and the songs, scenery and singer are just exquisite  * * * *  Thank you so much Celeste for bringing this to my attention. My college-age helper was here also, helping with my computer and she enjoyed it very much.....We didn't even know there WAS a Chloe DVD....I'll have to get a copy for my sister who seems to proclaim Chloe the best of the best!!!!
Shankdee Cheesy

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2009, 06:53AM »

I always thought that Josh Groban's version of this song wasn't too bad...   but then I heard Chloë sing it!  Shocked

If you want a real treat, see Chloe's DVD. The video for this song is especially lovely, and is filmed in the rolling Irish countryside.

I entirely agree with you, Celeste. The video is great. I highly enjoy watching Miss Agnew's hair blowing in her face, and when she has to keep pushing her hair out of the way...   I'm not kidding!  Grin  It's one of the best parts of the whole DVD!

Guardian of the Rose's 35th post
h
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:55AM by Guardian of the Rose » Logged

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
PDM1114
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 08:54PM »

Chloe can make any song sound good. She could even make a hit out of 'Row Row Row Your Boat'
sioned

celtaholic, pleidiol rwyf im gwlad,cymru

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 07:42PM »

adore that song  it sung soo beautifully by miss Agnew

Music is the light,that shines and guides your soul.Embrace it with every fiber in your being!!!!

I'r sawl a roddaf lawer , bydd disgwyl llawer ganddynt.

thanx to scott for the banner Cheesy
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 07:30AM »

Miss Chloë Agnew does a fantastic job on all her songs.

And whether I'm watching her sing or just listening to her voice, I am blown away by her God-given talent.

Guardian of the Rose's 47th post
i

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 12:39AM »

All I know is Chloe was singing on the Boom Box in our library...kids all gone...Sarah here working on a poject...and I just couldn't believe that voice ---belonging to someone from "above"...it made me cry....just like I used to cry when marian anderson sang...chloe's voice is that special....and she sings from the heart and I don't know how she and the others do it
singing the same material over and over...what a gift...and Starry Starry Night is certainly a gift for us from Miss Chloe Agnew ( soon to be all of 20)

shankdee Wink   Kiss   Roll Eyes   Smiley

CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 08:34AM »

awe, i listen to pie jesu at night.  Her voice is JUST that amazing that you cant help but listen to her sing the same stuff againg and again and not get tierd of it.
Starry starry night is used to put my little niece to sleep lol.  That song is gods gift to us to help make the little crazy children calm  Wink
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 06:43AM by CWsenior » Logged

~ashley~
Wife2CWFan
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 10:57AM »

Yes Chloe just takes a song and makes it her own.  She is wonderful!

Posted by: Chris Pffft, Ebay is over-rated. Well, not really

Yea I know what you mean about ebay. But sometimes Ebay rocks. Like when I got two tickets for a Celtic Woman concert in orchstra for $50.00! Smiley
That was sweet!
I hate that ticket scalpers that try to make a killing  off Celtic Woman tickets. Then when they can't get $500.00 for two seats the go empty.  Angry
OOPS Sorry I went off topic. My bad!
Susan
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 07:45AM »

awe, i listen to pie jesu at night.  Her voice is JUST that amazing that you cant help but listen to her sing the same stuff againg and again and not get tierd of it.
Starry starry night is used to put my little niece to sleep lol.  That song is gods gift to us to help make the little crazy children calm  Wink

Yep, I never , ever, get tired of what i listen to from c w....each time I play the cd's or watch the dvds...is just another wonderful treat from them...that is one of their built-in gifts to us. Yes, that would be a good one to play for a child getting settled for the night.

shankdee

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: