Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Picture on CW.com  (Read 7162 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: February 17, 2009, 05:51PM »

Over in the CW.com Gallery they've posted a picture of the side of the tour truck (bus?):

aislin
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 05:55PM by aislin » Logged
raven_christina
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 05:53PM »

...would it be bad if that drove through my town I'd follow it?
...Yeah, probably.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 06:32PM »

Ooooo well lookie there! Isn't that fancy! Very nice!!! Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
BlueFawn

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 06:35PM »

I would wreck my car if I was driving and a tour bus with that drove up next to me LOL

raven_christina
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 11:19PM »

I would wreck my car if I was driving and a tour bus with that drove up next to me LOL
I'd probably sit at the stop and be like, "oh, my god" and the car behind me would rear end me. It could be bad.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 05:43PM »

I'd probably sit at the stop and be like, "oh, my god" and the car behind me would rear end me. It could be bad.

I would do both of those.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 02:28PM »

...would it be bad if that drove through my town I'd follow it?
...Yeah, probably.

hey..I would do it....so ur not alone

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
GeorgeN

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 10:21PM »

The picture at the top of this thread is of the side of one of the tractor trailer trucks that haul all of the equipment. I think I saw 3 or 4 of them outside the arena at last spring’s State College PA concert. The two tour busses I saw were unmarked, at least on the side I could see. I saw at least four folding lawn chairs set up outside the busses. Unfortunately, there was no one sitting in them.

I suppose you could just follow the trucks from one concert to the next!  Cheesy

GeorgeN
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 07:33AM »

The picture at the top of this thread is of the side of one of the tractor trailer trucks that haul all of the equipment. I think I saw 3 or 4 of them outside the arena at last spring’s State College PA concert. The two tour busses I saw were unmarked, at least on the side I could see. I saw at least four folding lawn chairs set up outside the busses. Unfortunately, there was no one sitting in them.

I suppose you could just follow the trucks from one concert to the next!  Cheesy

GeorgeN

I would do that too!

GeorgeN

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 07:34PM »

GeorgeN

I would do that too!

I was thinking of just hooking my car onto the back bumper of one of those “CW Special” 18 wheelers and relaxing while being dragged to the next concert……   Grin

George N
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 10:29AM »

GeorgeN

I would do that too!

I was thinking of just hooking my car onto the back bumper of one of those “CW Special” 18 wheelers and relaxing while being dragged to the next concert……   Grin

George N

again........i would do that too!!!!

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 12:04PM »

GeorgeN

Yes it is. I've seen the (Kenworth) CW tractor trailers at several venues including Red Rocks.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 08:11PM »

i kinda took the same picture haha

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: