Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meeting Lisa and company 2/28/09!  (Read 9530 times)
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 12:06PM »

Angus,

First of all, welcome to the forum! As you can probably tell by now, you have lots of company here regarding your love for Celtic Woman! Grin

I sincerely hope that you do get to meet Lisa at your Meet & Greet. My favorite is Orlagh and I had beginner's luck at my very first M&G and met her. I just recently met Lisa for the first time in Chicago. She truly is as beautiful and unassuming as everyone had said she would be.That being said, ALL of the ladies are special and wonderful to meet.

I don't think I need to tell you to enjoy yourself at the concert,do I ? Wink Grin Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
kat
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 12:23PM »

Angus,

First of all, welcome to the forum! As you can probably tell by now, you have lots of company here regarding your love for Celtic Woman! Grin

I sincerely hope that you do get to meet Lisa at your Meet & Greet. My favorite is Orlagh and I had beginner's luck at my very first M&G and met her. I just recently met Lisa for the first time in Chicago. She truly is as beautiful and unassuming as everyone had said she would be.That being said, ALL of the ladies are special and wonderful to meet.

I don't think I need to tell you to enjoy yourself at the concert,do I ? Wink Grin Grin

Zee
Nope you don't have to
Jeannie

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 02:05PM »

Angus How Lucky you were I am envious but happy for you that
you were able to meet her
Jeannie

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 12:32PM »

I met Lisa at the Louisville Meet & Greet last evening, along with Lynn Hilary, whom I had already met.  I was thrilled to have her say she had seen me at other shows. She asked how many I had been to (answer 6).  She asked if I had previously met her and I told her it was the first time I had had  the pleasure.  She again thanked us for the gifts from this forum given her in Chicago last week.  She was interested in what I thought about the new show.  You will not be surprised to know I related no biting criticism of it to her.  Tongue

I thanked her for her salute in her webpage blog to  what she referred to  as "familiar faces in the front row" at the Evansville dress rehearsal on Feb 11, as I had been among them.  She said they were a bit nervous with the first public performance of the show and our presence and enthusiasm helped put them at ease.   She graciously signed everything I put before her to autograph as we talked.

She is, as we here well know, first class in every respect.  We are justified in our pride at being her fans.

celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

You'll always have my heart...

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 11:59AM »

Angus- first of all i was at the Knoxville concert too and congrats on being able to meet the girls! second of all- you probably know my cousin, Justin Knott, who is also a student at UT and in the ROTC Air Force.
THIRD OF ALL- Totally Jealous that you got to meet the girls! Grin just kidding... anyhoo, just out of curiosity for future references...how much were your meet and greet passes? i would like to look into making that purchase possibly for the Nashville show in June
thanks and welcome
sara
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: