Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a dream...  (Read 5435 times)
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« on: February 19, 2009, 04:49PM »

I had a dream the other night that I went to the Celtic Woman concert a couple of hours before the show actually started (which sounds like me, because I'm always too early or too late - never right on time). I sat in my seat in the audience and the cast and crew were going through a final dress rehearsal, practicing "At The Ceili." But there was something wrong. The male singer in the chorus who was usually Lisa's "man" was sick and there was no one else who could take his place. David and the other directors were freaking out and wondering what to do. I walked up and said, "I have a few years experience in choruses, musical theater, and dancing. Think I could help?" Without a word, someone yanked me on the stage and before too long, I was in costume, holding Lisa as she sang "I've been lucky I've found a man who's handsome and a neighbor."

Dream aside, "At the Ceili" in particular looks like a fun song for everyone - girls and chorus alike. Smiley

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Thanks Guardian of the Rose!
raven_christina
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 05:23PM »

I had a dream the other night that I went to the Celtic Woman concert a couple of hours before the show actually started (which sounds like me, because I'm always too early or too late - never right on time). I sat in my seat in the audience and the cast and crew were going through a final dress rehearsal, practicing "At The Ceili." But there was something wrong. The male singer in the chorus who was usually Lisa's "man" was sick and there was no one else who could take his place. David and the other directors were freaking out and wondering what to do. I walked up and said, "I have a few years experience in choruses, musical theater, and dancing. Think I could help?" Without a word, someone yanked me on the stage and before too long, I was in costume, holding Lisa as she sang "I've been lucky I've found a man who's handsome and a neighbor."

Dream aside, "At the Ceili" in particular looks like a fun song for everyone - girls and chorus alike. Smiley
AWWWW! That is SO adorable!!!
Ahem. -slinks off back to work (stupid genetic programming)-
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 05:52PM »

Too bad you had to wake up. Grin

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 12:35AM »

I know, right?! I was so upset that it was just a dream. And David Downes had just asked me to become a permanent member! *sigh*

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 08:29AM »

I know, right?! I was so upset that it was just a dream. And David Downes had just asked me to become a permanent member! *sigh*
I've had similar dreams, Angus. But it is nice to dream, though, right? Wink

AmandaLKlvr

Let me sail, Let me sail, with the Orinoco Flow!!

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 08:42PM »

Lol, lucky you, that's an amazing dream!!!  Cheesy

.-Amanda-.
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:51PM »

He is lucky!

AmandaLKlvr

Let me sail, Let me sail, with the Orinoco Flow!!

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 08:56PM »

He is lucky!

haha, yep!

.-Amanda-.
AngusGibson

Ireland is calling me...

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 08:05PM »

Luckily for me, the dream semi-kinda-sorta came true for me! I got to MEET Lisa! Yay!

Thanks Lisaholic nr1!

Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 02:16PM »

Luckily for me, the dream semi-kinda-sorta came true for me! I got to MEET Lisa! Yay!
That you did, man, that you did.
You should have told her about the dream; I bet she'd be highly amused and flattered.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: