Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helen's MySpace  (Read 22074 times)
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 04:24PM »

I LOVE How I Love You This Christmas!  It really shows off her range...

Yep. I agree. And since I kind of love Christmas music to start with and then, throw in the fact that I'm just a tad fond of Helen anyway, we can add her "How I Love You This Christmas" to the top of my Christmas favorites. One listen of this, back 02/02/09 when Helen added this to her Myspace page and it was already at the top of my "Christmas Song List". Smiley

I really do wish she would release a CD one day, in the not too distant future.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2009, 01:16PM »

Not a particularly original thought, but a Lisa/Helen duet of Fields of Gold is a must for future CDs from these two super talented Ladies.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, 01:22PM »

Not a particularly original thought, but a Lisa/Helen duet of Fields of Gold is a must for future CDs from these two super talented Ladies.

Maybe not but, I'll tell ya what, it would certainly work for me. I'd think I ... must no longer be on earth but instead, must be in Heaven ... if I ever heard that.  Smiley

... Bill

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2009, 10:35PM »

Helen sounds like lisa!

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 06:54AM »

Helen sounds like lisa!

Real nice rendition of "Fields Of Gold" too, I might add.

One day, Helen says, maybe a CD of her own.

... Bill

bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009, 10:00AM »

I sure hope so!  I'd buy it in a heart beat.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009, 10:53AM »

I sure hope so!  I'd buy it in a heart beat.

As would many of us. She too possesses a beautiful voice and, there is a certain 'magic' about Helen as well. Of course, I don't know when it would ever happen either as she has been so busy with CW. Which, as long as CW continues to Tour, is exactly what I want anyway. Helen there. On stage. With Celtic Woman. Every night. Every Tour.

... Bill

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009, 06:35PM »

I agree.  It's great to see her onstage with Celtic Woman and I agree, that's where I want her too.   But to someday own a CD sung by Helen would be wonderful!  When the time is right....

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009, 10:00AM »

WHEN Helen makes a CD, I really hope she includes her version of Fields of Gold because it is absolutely AMAZING!!!! If anyone hasn't her sing Fields of Gold yet, go on her myspace page and listen to it!!! Like I said, it is AMAZING!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 01:31PM »

Yes!  Both of the Kelly sisters' versions of FOG are gorgeous!  Cheesy

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 03:48PM »

Psssst ... 'Nudge' Helen a little about a CD one day soon. A lot of us would like to see that happen. Let's keep hoping.

... Bill

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 05:02PM »

Psssst ... 'Nudge' Helen a little about a CD one day soon. A lot of us would like to see that happen. Let's keep hoping.

... Bill

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 03:06PM »

... Bill

I would post a comment on her myspace page about that but I have posted 2 comments on her page already quite a while ago about stuff and she hasn't responed to either of them yet so its no use even trying that.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 07:57PM »

... Bill

I would post a comment on her myspace page about that but I have posted 2 comments on her page already quite a while ago about stuff and she hasn't responed to either of them yet so its no use even trying that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Helen is busy with CW and her (own) family and friends and as such, isn't, unfortunately, doing a lot of replying to messages these days. I guess, in a way, we certainly can't blame her. I do wish we all would hear from her a little bit more but then, she has her own life too. I'm sure she knows her fans and friends are in fact out here. Hopefully at some point, she'll open up a little bit again.

... Bill

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Helen is busy with CW and her (own) family and friends and as such, isn't, unfortunately, doing a lot of replying to messages these days. I guess, in a way, we certainly can't blame her. I do wish we all would hear from her a little bit more but then, she has her own life too. I'm sure she knows her fans and friends are in fact out here. Hopefully at some point, she'll open up a little bit again.

... Bill

Yes.  We have to remember that she's a very busy lady and hopefully everyone who wants to hear from her will.  Helen, we love you and you're wonderful!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: