Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helen's MySpace  (Read 22075 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2009, 09:30AM »

Psssst ... 'Nudge' Helen a little about a CD one day soon. A lot of us would like to see that happen. Let's keep hoping.

... Bill

I would post a comment on her myspace page about that but I have posted 2 comments on her page already quite a while ago about stuff and she hasn't responed to either of them yet so its no use even trying that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Helen is busy with CW and her (own) family and friends and as such, isn't, unfortunately, doing a lot of replying to messages these days. I guess, in a way, we certainly can't blame her. I do wish we all would hear from her a little bit more but then, she has her own life too. I'm sure she knows her fans and friends are in fact out here. Hopefully at some point, she'll open up a little bit again.

... Bill

I wasnt complaining or anything b/c I know that she is extremely busy.  I don't blame her either. I was just saying. I'm not upset with her about it either b/c i know that she is busy and that she doesn't have the time to do it.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2009, 09:44AM »

I know Ann Marie. It is fully understood.  Smiley

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: