Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's re-create the performance order  (Read 25520 times)
Celeste

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 03:06PM »

I'll take a copy of this list to tonight's show in Louisville and use it as a check-off, noting any discrepancies and post tomorrow.  I hope to have the presence of mind to follow through with it!   Cheesy

Oh, please do! It would be wonderful to have it finalized. Take it from me -- don't forget a pen.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 12:40PM »

I'll take a copy of this list to tonight's show in Louisville and use it as a check-off, noting any discrepancies and post tomorrow.  I hope to have the presence of mind to follow through with it!   Cheesy

Oh, please do! It would be wonderful to have it finalized. Take it from me -- don't forget a pen.

I didn't forget the pen, though low light plagued me at some points.  I hated to have to pull up reading material when the spotlights hit us in the audience, but we have no pride in the pursuit of accuracy!  Cheesy Grin   I had forum member Thomas helping me in this regard too.

I'm pleased to report your list appears to be right on by my reckoning!  Grin

aguild

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 12:00AM »

the order changes ab bit in the manchester, Nh show.  Dulaman and Carolina Rue were switched.
Celeste

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 04:03PM »

the order changes ab bit in the manchester, Nh show.  Dulaman and Carolina Rue were switched.

That's very interesting. I wonder if it was in order to bring some more echt-Irish content into the first half of the show?

But it's nice that the order varies slightly from concert to concert. Always room for a surprise.

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 05:42PM »

hmm, when I was there, dulaman was after when you believe, and goodnight myangel was in act 2.

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 01:32PM »

so I'm not sure how the track lists for yours went- but here is mine (I took notes Cheesy)

1)Sky/Dawn/Sun [All]
2)Fields of Gold [lisa]
3)The Coast of Galicia [Mairead]
4)When You Believe [Chloe]
5)Carolina Rua [Lynn]
6)Orinoco Flow
7)True Colors [Alex]
8)Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears [not sure]
9)The Blessing [lisa]
10)Granuaile's Dance [Mairead]
11)Goodnight My Angel [Alex, Lisa, Chloe]
12)Danny Boy [Chloe, Lynn, Alex, Lisa]
13)Mo Ghile Mear [All]
Break
14)The Call [All]
15)Dulaman [Lynn]
16)You'll Be In My Heart [Alex]
17)Last Rose of Summer [Lynn and Chloe]
18)Last Rose Fantasia [Mairead]
19)Nella Fantasia [Chloe]
20)At the Ceili [Lynn, Alex, Lisa]
21)Shenandoah/The Contradiction [Mairead]
22)Have I Told You Lately [not sure]
23)The Voice [lisa]
24)Sing Out! [All]
25)Oh, America [lisa, Chloe, Lynn, Alex]
26)You Raise Me Up [All]
27)Spanish Lady [All]

i am so confused.......I thought that The Voice and The Blessing weren't even being sung in any of the IOH concerts?  What the heck is going on?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 01:34PM by Lisakellyfan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 03:25PM »

I think you got that mixed up with the new upcoming show, "Songs from the Heart" that was filmed this past summer.  In that one, you're right, those two songs are not included, but they were kept for the IOH Tour shows.  Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 03:58PM »

I think you got that mixed up with the new upcoming show, "Songs from the Heart" that was filmed this past summer.  In that one, you're right, those two songs are not included, but they were kept for the IOH Tour shows.  Smiley

I was afraid someone was gonna say that! Angry Angry

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 04:26PM »

I was afraid someone was gonna say that! Angry Angry

what i meant when i put those angry faces there was that I wish that The Blessing or The Voice would be on the DVD.  What I am really mad about though is that Dulaman by Lynn isnt gonna be on the DVD.  I never heard her sing that before and I want to

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 06:36AM »

When I went Dulaman was before Orinoco Flow and Carolina Rua was after The Call. But I went In March so they might of changed it

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 09:32AM »

My concert was: The Sky and the dawn and the sun
Fields of gold
coast of Galicia
when you believe
Dulaman
Orinoco Flow
True Colors
Isle Of Hope, Isle Of Tears
The Blessing
Graunailes Dance
Good night My angel
Danny boy
Mo Ghile Mear
End Act One
The Call
Carolina Rua
You'll be in my heart
The Last Rose OF Summer
The Last Rose Fantasia
Nella Fantasia
At The ceilli
Shenendoah/ the contradiction
Have I told you lately
The voice
Sing out
Oh America
You raise me up
Maireads finale/ the Mo Ghlie Mear Reprise
Spanish Lady

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: