Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Love Orla!  (Read 6552 times)
KiernanKate
« on: June 08, 2007, 09:15AM »

Well as many of you know, I emailed Orla last week...  and I got a response! Here it is below.

Thursday 7th June 2007

Hi Erin

Thank you for your e mail to Celtic Woman.

Your e mail will be forwarded on to Orla. Celtic Woman very much appreciate when those who attend their concerts or purchase their CD/DVD, take the time to e mail or write and express their appreciation of the Celtic Woman Music. Due to Orla's very busy tour schedule it is not always possible for her to reply personally to all correspondence.

Well done on your Irish, and you have a good sounding Irish Christian name. I did a bit of research about the name Mc Keever (also Mac Keever) and you may be interested in having a look at the following link www.irishgen.com/surnames/details.asp?surname_id=1145. The name is popular i the northern part of Ireland and Scotland.

In July Celtic Woman return to Ireland and will be recording a Christmas Television Special in Dublin that will be broadcast on PBS later in the year. Further details are available on the web site www.celticwoman.com

The Christmas Special will also be available on CD & DVD in October 2007.

Celtic Woman plan to return to the US early in 2008. Venues and dates will appear under “Tour Diary” on www.celticwoman.com at a later date.

If you wish to reply to this e mail with your full postal address, I will arrange for a photograph of Orla to be mailed out to you.

Thank you for your support of Celtic Woman and I hope you will continue to enjoy their music  for many years to come.

Regards

Celtic Woman

Dublin

« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 03:17PM by ErinSolange » Logged
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 09:16AM »

Good to have more official confirmation of the '08 tour! Here's hoping your response from Orlagh comes soon! Grin

Texas Chava

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 09:36AM »

That is so cool Kate!!!

Banner by Scott
ferngully
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 09:37AM »

waiting with bated breath for her response Cheesy lucky girl you are
L.A. Girl

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 06:09PM »

I'm so glad that our Orla is getting the recognition that she deserves. Katie, by contacting CW directly management will become more aware of how much Orla means to CW and to her fans.

Thanks,

Dianne
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 09:31PM »

How cool is this?[/size]
That's really neat.

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
nick in denver

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 12:55AM »

i mailed her a tear ago and got a response after only a few days (after the tour) i printed it out and have it in my collection and let me say it really made me feel special. she is one of the greats and i will forever be her dedicated fan
Pianoman14
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 06:47AM »

Orlagh's been really great to me over the past few months... but thats all i can say Wink Sorry for leaving you guys hanging! (*tee hee*) She's a remarkable women and kindness resonates through her voice and it is overwhelming to meet her for the first time. She is so friendly, i love her! What a pleasant lady!
-Brett
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 09:46AM »

I'm planning on sending her a snail mail letter . . . yes it takes longer but I dunno, I just want to send something I've written by hand.  I don't know how much postage to put on it, though.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 10:10AM »

http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/il.18.6.htm#ep1386791

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: