Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa screensaver  (Read 4466 times)
OldFart

« on: February 09, 2009, 03:47PM »

I did a Lisa screen saver! It's just three of the images I did put into a screen saver.

http://home.comcast.net/~oldpeashooter/LisaScreensaver.scr

Just save it to your Windows directory and you will be able to use it from there (as you would any other screen saver).

Rick
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 10:17PM »

Nice!

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
OldFart

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 02:25PM »

Thanks Life is Great!!

80 views and 1 comment.  I think maybe folks are getting tired of my images. I'm sorry for that! Making them seemed like good therapy but maybe I need to find something else to do!!!

Now that CW and Lisa are in the country...the worry has started!!! Please keep them in your prayers!! I'm always afraid when they're here in the U.S.! Please join me in praying for their safety and success throughout their tour here!

To all those lucky enough to get to see them this tour...I'm so jealous!!! I have a feeling this will be the best show yet! And to all those with M/G tickets....you are truly blessed!!!!
tc84
Total Fanatic

"Everywhere you go let your dreams surround you!"

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 02:33PM »

Rick I simply don't know what to write because with everything I would say I would repeat what I said to your prev. work...
I love your Pictures ALL of them!!!
So don't think we would get tired of them... I think I'm not the only one who doesn't know what else to write without writing the same every time...

And my toughts are with the whole group for a safe wonderful tour with a lot of great expierience and joy!!!!

Please take care Rick!!!
And please keep on sharing your wonderful work with us!!!
Lots of love!!
coco x

"I think as a women we have so many other things to do in life, very important things, but also we have to be mothers and to support our children and guide them. Because (...) we all need guidance, don´t we?"
(C Zeta Jone 2005)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 02:35PM »

80 views and 1 comment.
People aren't tired of your images.  The problem could be that you've linked to an SCR file, which won't display in a browser.  When someone clicks on your link, the file has to download to their computer before it will open.  Lots of folks are understandably reluctant to click on a link that forces them to download a file.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 05:58PM »

I, for one, can tell you that I don't get tired of seeing all the beautiful works of art eveyone comes up with here. It's actually quite amazing what some of the members come up with. So I don't think it's that folks are tired of your images. There are other 'distractions' here, right now too, mainly the start of the new Tour and all the excitement and anticipation and frenzy that comes with that. There's a lot of Tour-related stuff going on here now and, understandably so, much attention is currently on that.

I don't believe members are tired of your images.

Of course, also what Rich said too, about the SCR file thing. Could be a factor too.

... Bill
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 06:00PM by CWFan2 » Logged

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 10:29PM »

That was reallycool Shocked

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 01:40AM »

Rick Smiley
That screen saver was truly beautiful-thanks. Your directions worked just fine for me to view it.
Shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
AmandaLKlvr

Let me sail, Let me sail, with the Orinoco Flow!!

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 05:37PM »

Ooo, very nice!!  Grin

.-Amanda-.
Antiup

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 05:49PM »

Sorry. I am getting blocked website. I hate these goverment computer in theater. We can only see a few websites.

kasey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: