Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Birthday Greeting Project for Órlagh  (Read 9845 times)
george

« on: April 23, 2007, 08:11PM »

Hello everyone.

It may seem a bit early to talk about the birthday project for Órlagh, but this year we have something special in store.

And it requires quite a bit of time and work to prepare it.   

So I would like to ask everyone to please think about a special message for Órlagh's birthday.   
Please submit a picture of yourself or family and also please write a note, a greeting, a little anecdote, or your wishes for her birthday.

Please send me your contributions for her birthday project to my email address at ....

orlagh_fallon@yahoo.ca

Thank you very much,
George Major
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 10:54PM by george » Logged

Shooting Star (www.orlafan.com)
a fan website for Irish recording artist
Orla Fallon
mainopsman

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 08:09AM »

I'm looking for a box big enough to pack myself in, to mail to Orlagh.    (Just wishful thinking. Wink)

What is the date of her birthday?  (I know we its not nice to ask a lady's age, but?).   What is the last date to get things to you?

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 09:54AM »

What is the date of her birthday?
August 24.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 10:48AM »

Great idea

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 05:29PM »

I'm looking for a box big enough to pack myself in, to mail to Orlagh.    (Just wishful thinking. Wink)

What is the date of her birthday?  (I know we its not nice to ask a lady's age, but?).   What is the last date to get things to you?

JIM

Jim ... I'm with you. Oh but we do love Orla!!

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
mainopsman

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 09:25AM »

Bill:    maybe we can get a bigger box and both go togather, just think of the postage.  It could support the Post Office for most of the year!

Yes, we do love our ladies, and Orlagh is the special one for us!!! Smiley

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 02:16PM »

George and Celtic Jenny, I'm just checking in to see how the project is coming?  Are you getting enough response to make a good go of it?  I hope so!!!!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Texas Chava

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 04:36PM »

Yes, are you getting enough stuff for it?  Do we get to get a peek at it before it goes to Orlagh?

Banner by Scott
L.A. Girl

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 05:03PM »

I wonder why some of Orla's fans don't post on her website? I know for a fact that some of the other girls' fans post on their sites all the time. Granted, I don't always post on Orla's sight, either, but I'll try to do so from now on.

Smiley Dianne
KiernanKate
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 06:25PM »

hello, Im new to the forum and was wondering if I could send some message for Orla's birthday. If yes, how do I go about it? Thank you
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 06:31PM »

There are two possibilities. One: use the e-mail address provided in the first post. Second: jenny.fedei@gmail.com

Celtic Jenny
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 07:44PM »

Hi there!

You can send it to the member in the first post (to George) as Charles suggests, but better to send it directly to me as it will all end up in my in box anyway.  George is helping me with collecting submissions and forwarding them over to me.

The last day is this Sunday, May 20th. 

Thanks a bunch,
Jenny xxx
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 08:59PM »

Jenny, finally found a larger, clear pic. Should be in your in-box.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 04:43AM »

Got it!! Thanks so much!

Anyone else who would like to be a part of a very special birthday greeting this year.. please send a photo and 2 to 4 lines wishing Orlagh a happy birthday...  The deadline is set for this Sunday, May 20th to get submissions in as I'm going to start working on it next week.  If you love Orlagh as much as I do, this is a great way to show your support... she has been on the road for months and is no doubt missing her love ones back home.  I think this is a great way to celebrate her on her special day.

Submissions can be sent directly to me at: jenny.fedei@gmail.com

Lots of love,
Jenny xxxxxx
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 04:59AM by Celtic Jenny » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: