Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe at the mirror (new photos)  (Read 6726 times)
searcher119

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 06:06PM »

Thank you Celeste for removing the pictures. As I can't seem to post on Chloe's forum I guess I can't do anything about those pictures. Thank you again for respecting Chloe's privacy.
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 06:34PM »

searcher, that concern came to my mind as well when I saw them posted.  I'll bring it up to the moderators on Chloë's forum.  They're beautiful pictures indeed, but her privacy needs to be respected.  Thanks, Celeste for taking that into account. Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 07:00PM »

Those are beautiful photos of a beautiful young lady.
sioned

celtaholic, pleidiol rwyf im gwlad,cymru

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 07:26PM »

ww interesting!!! they do look like personal photos though  Undecided as many have said her privacy needs to be respected!!! would be ossym for future possible solo album photos
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 07:42PM by sioned » Logged

Music is the light,that shines and guides your soul.Embrace it with every fiber in your being!!!!

I'r sawl a roddaf lawer , bydd disgwyl llawer ganddynt.

thanx to scott for the banner Cheesy
michael642

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 08:02PM »

I am a moderator on Chloe's forum and the same concern had boggled me, I tried to get ahold of the co-moderatos Mary and Scott but have not heard back yet,

I am going to remove the photos because, after all, they ARE private unless you are asked to be on her friends list....lets respect that.
Celeste

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 08:22PM »

That's understandable, Michael.

I did like what you wrote on the Chloe forum:

The images/links have been removed temporarily due to privacy concerns and when we get further information we can put them back up, or keep them gone

Hopefully one of Chloe's friends can contact her and get her approval for the pictures to be restored. They really are lovely, and something she should be proud of. I have a feeling she'll say "Okay," but you're right -- until she gives the green light, the temporary removal is probably the best move.

Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2009, 08:57AM »

Darn it, they were REMOVED!!!! UUUUUUUGGGGGG!!!!!! Oh well, I'm not gonna die, I suppose respecting her privacy comes before lovely photos

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2009, 12:45PM »

Michael, it is also respect Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: