Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "At the Céili" project  (Read 65952 times)
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

You'll always have my heart...

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 08:31PM »

I uh... don't think we should do the Mairead bit... UNLESS...
HEY!!! ANY FIDDLERS OUT THERE THAT AREN'T TALL? YOU SHOULD HELP US ALL OUT!!!
Ahem, right.
ha ha ... ha
knockin the tall girl lol no i was kidding on that part cause i totally can't jump around like she does for as long as she does. but yeah thanks Chris for shooting me down  Grin just kidding
raven_christina
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 10:07PM »

[off topic]SARA!! I WUV YOU!!![off topic]
Anyway...
I was looking at how to do this. In order to make it manageable, I'm thinking no more that... I dunno, ten performers? I think. But how are we splitting this up? Do we need three people in each video?
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 10:51AM »

I would say three would be good because of the original. But if one group can't work out three then i think just go with what they have. And with all of us scattered throughout the country, what is the plan for meeting up? that's kinda difficult
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 10:57AM »

I would say three would be good because of the original. But if one group can't work out three then i think just go with what they have. And with all of us scattered throughout the country, what is the plan for meeting up? that's kinda difficult

Good point about being several places across the country.  That's why I suggested the whole, "Let's do this in each city/state if possible."

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 11:28AM »

I think this a great idea - I would love to be a part of it - but I don't know anyone else in Southern California who may be on the forum, if there are any more out there, let me know!

raven_christina
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 12:32PM »

The idea is to have a group in each... location, record a version, then someone edits it all together into one cohesive video.
So quick roll call: Who all is in, and from what location?

Chris, New Mexico
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 01:08PM »

Sara-Tennessee
raven_christina
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 02:09PM »

Sara-Tennessee
[off topic] DON'T GIVE HER A FIDDLE!![end/]
 Grin Grin Grin
celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 02:12PM »

Sara-Tennessee
[off topic] DON'T GIVE HER A FIDDLE!![end/]
 Grin Grin Grin
haha...ha...ha... heeeeey wait a minute...*suddenly realizes Chris is referring to myself*...why can't i "play" the fiddle? Cry
raven_christina
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 02:17PM »

Well, I mean... um, you could "play it"... why not? I ws just giving you heck cuz Mairead is short and you are tall... right.  Embarrassed I only meant it as a  joke in fun. No offense meant. -gives Sara BIG hug-

ANYWAY
So far it's me, Sara, CFLK, Angie and CWSenior. Anymore takers?
Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

My fiddle is tuned for playing!

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 02:20PM »

I love that song but I don't sing. (Exept by myself!) And I don't know anybody who would do it with me. But I want to see the finished product!

celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 02:21PM »

yes i know you were giving me a hard time, so i took the opportunity to return the favor lol!  Grin Grin Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 02:37PM »

I love that song but I don't sing. (Exept by myself!) And I don't know anybody who would do it with me. But I want to see the finished product!

Well, lip singing could be in the mix too!  Especially since Sara wants to "play" the fiddle.

But my name is Tiffany from Kentucky.

celticheart18
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 02:40PM »

Well, lip singing could be in the mix too!  Especially since Sara wants to "play" the fiddle.

But my name is Tiffany from Kentucky.
I see Chris has recruited you for her "protest Sara playing the fiddle" campaign! lol jsut kidding! and yes lipsyncing would be in order for me too
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 02:47PM »

Nope...no recruitment here.  Nothing but love for CW fans.  I was just saying if you want to "be" Mairead, then it's okay if someone wants to be one of them and not actually sing.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: