Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newgrange Chorus Lyric  (Read 18607 times)
FireGuyFrank

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 07:03AM »

Méav to do the dishes, that is, to empty the dishwasher?!  No.  There's plenty of help among the cast, orchestra, choir, and crew!

"Many hands make light work."

FireGuyFrank
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 06:02PM »

If he does toss the spoons over his shoulder when done, those spoons better end up in the dishwasher!  I'm not picking up after him!

FireGuyFrank

and leave meav to wash them up with the dishes? Shocked

LOL, we ALL know how she feels about dishes!!  Cheesy

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 03:31PM »

Refer to "favorite At the Ceili (meav face)" Topic in the Images section lol!!!!!!

Wickiexx

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 06:56PM »

Refer to "favorite At the Ceili (meav face)" Topic in the Images section lol!!!!!!

Wickie!
haha lol!  hense forth At the ceili meav face and the spoons that ray was playing!  Wink

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Parker Gabriel

The British Isles may become all I have left.

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 09:54PM »

You could easily liken “Rum de rum ’rud a derimo” in “Newgrange” to “Whack for the toora loora laddy / Whack for the toora loora lay / Whack for the toora loora laddy / Whack for the toora loora lay” in the lyrics to “Spanish Lady.”

Another example of “lilting.” The actual title, “Newgrange,” is to be found NOWHERE in the lyrics.

The British Isles may become all I have left.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: