Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Prairie show  (Read 2089 times)
derekvtx

« on: April 19, 2009, 07:14PM »

Hi all!  I just returned to south Texas from the Dallas area after seeing the Grand Prairie show, which was incredible.  Lisa was amazing (of course), especially with The Voice.  I could listen to her sing that song over and over all evening.

I was fortunate to meet her (for the second time!) at the m&g along with Lynn.  What a great night!  My only complaint is having to come off the high afterwards.  Anyone know a cure for post CW concert syndrome?  Sad
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 07:18PM »

Anyone know a cure for post CW concert syndrome?  Sad

The only proven cure is another concert!  Cheesy

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
binti

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 08:22PM »

I agree with Kelli, and as soon as I saw what I thought was going to be my last performance, I got on line and started looking for tickets within a day's drive.  I'm so glad they are coming back to Florida before the end of the tour.   Being in their presence, feeling so uplifted, so alive, so happy, and somehow just special, does put one on a high that you don't want to come down from.  I find I relive the performances, and the moments of the M&Gs over and over.  Of course, listening to CDs and watching DVDs keeps them near, as do daily prayers for their safe travels and giving thanks for what they give in their own unique way with each appearance.

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
Meow

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 03:38PM »

Anyone know a cure for post CW concert syndrome?  Sad

I feel exactly the same way! Sad  I went to the Baton Rouge concert on April 16 and I'm still sad! Sad  The only thing that helps me a little is that after the concert was over, as the crew was taking down the set, my dad was talking to them and they said to him, "Hope to see you next year."  So I hope that means they're planning on coming back next year... or at least continuing to tour!  I'm going to start saving now for next year so that I can go to all the concerts (and Meet and Greets) that are within a day's drive... and maybe I'll even go to Forum Fest (if they do that again next year)!  Hopefully I'll see Lisa during at least one of the Meet and Greets!
So, derekvtx, here's to hoping!

Thanks Evita (Lisaniac #1) for both banners!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: