Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mormon Tabernacle Choir  (Read 4221 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« on: May 01, 2009, 02:36AM »

I was wondering if anyone had been to one of their concerts and if it's worth going to?  Any opinions?

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 05:39AM »

Yes and Yes, Sara!!!!  If you have a chance to see and hear them you should go!   Any group that can have Sissel as a guest star is pretty good! LOL  Enjoy them.

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 06:41AM »

Yes, Sara they are a wonderful group. I haven't seen them live but I saw them on tv and they sounded amazing!

I acutally have a few songs with them.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 06:48AM by Trouble » Logged

Thanks Lindsey
meganelize

Taken at the gaol in dublin in July 2008

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 08:39AM »

Most Def!!!! Beautiful sound and a talented group of people....big group of people.

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 11:10AM »

Smiley  Their choir rehearsals are almost like a concert and they are open to the public every Thursday evening....Then if you tune in on SUN  Am on TV they will sing some of the songs they rehearsed when you were there...
I am not sure if it is Thursday, come to think of it...butthe rehearsal  is open to the public. very beautiful to sit and listen to them.

shankdee     Cheesy

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 05:13PM »

Won't be able to go to their rehearsal, but they're touring and they'll be in Kansas City at the end of June.  Sounds like it'll be a good show. 
Gary, I knew Sissel had sung with them but hadn't gotten a chance to see it.  She is pretty amazing.

Sara
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 10:17PM »

They were at the Sprint Center in Kansas City tonight and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The show was amazing.

If you ever get the chance to go see them I highly recommend it, and no it's not all hymns for anyone worried that it's all religious stuff.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 05:15AM by 07-sara » Logged

Sara
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 10:49PM »

I am glad that you enjoyed yourself Sara. My best friend loves the Mormon Tab Choir as much as I love CW.  :)The Morman Tab Choir will be at RR June 29. Here is the link to their site if anyone wants to know more.

http://www.mormontabernaclechoir.org/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: