Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Lisa!!!  (Read 11501 times)
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2008, 04:54PM »

Happy happy birthday
To every boy and girl
Hope this very special day
Brings you lots of joy

Hope the birthday present
You get from mom and dad
Will be the best you've ever had

HEY!!!!

-from Almanac

Victoria33

Lisa, Meav, Orla

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 05:15PM »

Sending you Happy Birthday wishes Lisa!  Grin Grin Grin  Hope the day is special for you!

donnis

Kelly Family Crest

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2008, 06:19PM »

Happy Birthday Lisa! 

Donnis

L isa  I s  S imply  A wesome

Meallan muilte Dé go mall ach meallan siad go mion.
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2008, 08:42PM »

LISA!!!  Happy Birthday, and trillions more to you! (maybe not quite that many, but you get the point! Wink)

Hope this is the best yet!  Enjoy your little "present,"  Ellie....the gift form above.....and please accept many virtual bouqets and birthday cakes! Grin
I finally finished the birthday cake from my Birthday...(courtesy of Molfy, BTW)....Anyway, finished it today in your honor!  It was a sacrifice I had to make for my favorite vocalist! Wink

We await your return(all in your time, of course) and hope that your Lisa Specials are plentiful! Wink  Breithlá sona duit!

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2008, 08:57PM »

Happy birthday, Lisa! Hope it was a wonderful day. Though, in Ireland, it's not that day anymore! Oh well, it still counts over here in the States! Happy day after your birthday too!

Chris

KatieK
Choir Member

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2008, 07:22PM »

celtic Liz wishes you a very happy belated birthday!

Lin

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2008, 03:48PM »

HELLO MISS K,

JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOTHERS DAY AND ANY OTHER HOLIDAY I MIGHT HAVE MISSED. BEEN BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. SUMMER IS HERE. AND HAVE BEEN BUSY GETTING THINGS TOGETHER FOR MY TRIP. 88 MORE DAYS AND I WILL BE IN YOUR LOVELY COUNTRY. IT WILL BE ONE HECK OF A 21ST BIRTHDAY FOR ME.  Cheesy Cheesy

HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL WITH YOU AND THOSE THAT YOU LOVE,

GOT TO GO,
LINDA

Moderator note: Combined the two topics, Happy Birthday, Lisa and Dear Miss Kelly.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 07:06PM by Coleen » Logged
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2008, 03:59PM »

Sounds like a TERRIFIC present, to me, too.  I've never been to Ireland and I probably will never make it, but I'm sure it's beautiful and we ALL know it has beautiful people!!!  ( A BUNCH of them are over here right now.)  I hope your trip is everything you want and expect it to be. Have fun, Lin.

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 01:57PM »

Happy early birthday girl!!!!!!!!!!!

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 03:10PM »

This was last year's thread, so I'm locking it.  Please post birthday wishes for Lisa here:  http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=7470.0

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: