Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Lisa!  (Read 2622 times)
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« on: May 07, 2009, 01:59AM »

Hey folks!
Here's a little something I want to post here. It's my only opportunity to thank Lisa, because the chances that I'll ever meet her are very, very small.
I've been going through a really bad and stressful period lately, and because of that I had this horrible pain below my heart. I couldn't sleep or go out because of it. I went to the doctor's and he said it was nothing, just told me to take some pills. I did, but the pain didn't go away, and it was getting worse (which made me more annoyed). But then I got Lisa's album, and I was listening to it the entire time. It really calmed me down, and the pain started to fade away. Now it's completely gone!
So, Lisa, thank you for existing!!!
I love you!

XxX
Dina

Delaney

so-called chaos

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:20AM »

im glad that your feeling better!! hope all is well!!=)

...lost in the darkness of my own circumstance, criticizing echoes leaving me awake in the night... the barrier and blockades that keep me safe&in control while I pretend that Im ok...
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 06:38AM »

If that doesn`t prove CW is the best medicene there is, nothing does. Doctors prescription:one large dose of LISA KELLY and call me in the morning.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jeannie

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 08:43AM »

Dina
I really hope you get better and listening to Lisa is enough to releive anyone's stress
May God watch over  you
Jeannie

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 09:28AM »

Cheesy   Smiley    Wink   Kiss

D D maybe what you had was caused by stress...stress can load on you like layers until it is physically limiting you..I finally went to a stress=buster workshop where they suggested ways to combat stress..one of them was listening to soothing classical music...this was several years ago...way before C W....another suggestion was baths or spa...I can't remember too much else...I know one of the top things about it was we learned to recognize stress and take remedies against it...and
I have never had the stress that I did Pre-attending that workshop.....I think they presented meditation also.

So glad to hear the listening to CW banished your pain....I am hoping my niece , who has lupus, will start listening to them, she is having a flare=up right now....I will do what I can to get her listening to one or more of the CW entourage.
Also yoga and tai-chi are good stress busters..

Shankdee     Wink    Smiley    Grin     Kiss

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 11:06AM »

Oh I'm sorry about your niece  Sad  I'm sure that Celtic Woman would help!
Thanks to you all! And yes, everything is fine now =)

XxX
Dina

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 06:41AM »

Cool  COOL    that's the spirit and I love your enthusiasm on the FORUM !! I am sure Lisa appreciates fans like you=she is certainly great to communicate with her fans as is Meav, Orla, and the others as well....

shankdee    Cool

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: