Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New CWF.com Logo  (Read 5405 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: June 09, 2009, 07:15PM »

Several people have commented on our new banner and it's been requested that I post it here on the forum as the image itself is a link and that makes it a little hard to capture if you don't know what you're doing. Something Rich and I have talked about in the past is how much control do I have over graphics that we use here on the forum, the conclusion we came to is: not much. It does bother me a bit when people take my graphics and use them without asking, especially when they edit them. My whole point here is, if you want one of my graphics ask. I'll happily post it for you and you never know what all I actually have. In this case I've been asked to post the graphic without the CWF.com, which is fine, but I also have a larger version that I started out with and the original PhotoShop document that still has all the girls on different layers. (If you do want the .psd for whatever reason PM or e-mail me and I'll send it your way.)

aislin
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 07:19PM »

Thanks for sharing your considerable talents, Lindsey!

Chris

Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 08:05PM »

Good stuff, Lindsey.  I hope anyone who uses your images credits you... it takes a lot of work making an image like that!

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
BrianH_2009
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 08:20PM »

it takes a lot of work making an image like that!

It certainly does! My new Chloë banner took about five hours or so to complete, spread out over a couple of days.
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 08:28PM »

Thank You So Much, Lindsey for your willingness to share your absolutely beautiful and definitely hard work with us.

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 07:14AM »

My whole point here is, if you want one of my graphics ask. I'll happily post it for you and you never know what all I actually have.

Thank you so much! Everything is wonderful - the graphic and your willingness to share. I too know how long picture editing can take and I'm grateful that you are allowing us to use your work.

Also, I might like to have the PSD, but not at this time. I'll PM you when I need it.

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
howard

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 06:07PM »

Hi Lindsey,
Thank You so much for my request of the banner...Just Great!!!!
Everytime you change something in the forum, it just gets better, if that is possible.
I can see how Rich is able to do his thing by connecting CW with us fans because of all the tech work you do on the forum, he has nothing to worry about, Thanks to You.
To me you are both on the same level as equals in the forum, Rich does his job and you do yours.
I don't believe there is a better working combination as you both.
That is why we members are able to get the best and everthing there is pertaining to the CW world.
If there were a yearly forum awards surely you would get one!
There is not enough said about your work Lindsey...
I want to quote "OFG"..."You Are The Best!"
Thank You Again,
Howard
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 06:37PM »

Hi Lindsey,
Thank You so much for my request of the banner...Just Great!!!!
Everytime you change something in the forum, it just gets better, if that is possible.
I can see how Rich is able to do his thing by connecting CW with us fans because of all the tech work you do on the forum, he has nothing to worry about, Thanks to You.
To me you are both on the same level as equals in the forum, Rich does his job and you do yours.
I don't believe there is a better working combination as you both.
That is why we members are able to get the best and everthing there is pertaining to the CW world.
If there were a yearly forum awards surely you would get one!
There is not enough said about your work Lindsey...
Thank You Again,
Howard

As Lindsey has been a really good friend to me, I'd like to thank you, Howard, for this post. She does do a lot and she does it without expecting anything in return and simply hoping that it makes the members of this community happy. So, Lindsey, here's to you. Thank you for all your contributions to this forum. The OFG himself has commented on how much you do, so it must be true!  Wink

Howard, I'm glad you were able to get the image you wanted. It's really lovely isn't it? Great work!

Chris

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 07:34PM »

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
DALTON

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 09:46PM »

That is really quite beuatiful work.  I really apprecite it.

Now if we could get them altogether for just one concert!  I know of a place with 76,000 seats would that be enough?

DALTON THE BEAR
celloSteel

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 10:34PM »

Love it! love seeing them all together

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: