Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Days Later... Happy Birthday Graphic  (Read 9687 times)
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 04:08PM »

(Btw, who is Rachel?)

o/t:  Rachel is their tour manager.  She is an amazing woman charged with getting everyone in the right place, at the right time, and safely!  I daresay Celtic Woman could not function without her.  Even though she is extremely busy, she always, always delivers notes and gifts from the fans to their recipient.  She is at M&G's making sure things run smoothly.  I have always found her to be generous and caring.  But, I have the distinct impression you do not want to get crossways with her!  Cheesy  In my opinion, she is a huge asset to CW.

Aha! Okay, thank you for clearing that up! I think I may have seen her in the documentary on the Greatest Journey DVD. Do you know if she was in that special feature?

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 05:31AM »

THANK YOU CHICKIE.MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After returning from my trip, I saw that you had sent me several messages about the birthday graphic that you offered to take to Miss Agnew at a M&G... I was so excited! I thought I would die! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for doing that for me!

It took me a while to comprehend that Miss Agnew actually has the picture I designed for her! Oh, my goodness! Every time I think about what you did for me, I'm elated. I'm so glad you were able to deliver the picture for me! And I'm so thankful!

You are great, Chickie.Monkey! I'm so grateful to you! Please tell me if there is anything I can do for you!

Smiley Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Wink Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Smiley Grin Grin Grin Wink Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cool Shocked Smiley Cheesy Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: