Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Akron OH Fall Tour 09  (Read 26349 times)
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« on: August 01, 2009, 02:26PM »

Hello,

I just wanted to remind everyone whom is interested in a pair of M&G tickets for $200 to call tomorrow evening Sunday 8/2 at 9PM eastern time as 20 M&G tickets are still available for the Akron, OH show.

In the event that all 20 M&G tickets go before you can order yours, please call Robin at WVIZ as I suspect that there are still 4 non-M&G tickets in the 2nd row available for $250/pair.

Please check out all of the details here:

www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=8740.msg280398#msg280398

I hope to see you there,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Méav_4EVER
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 03:58PM »

I just realized I won't be in town for the show in Akron and I live like 10 minutes away  Cry.  I was out of town for the Cleveland show for the last tour too.
Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 06:11PM »

Dinner arrangements for Akron will be at the Barley House about 3 blocks away from the venue.

Please check them out at:

www.barleyhouseakron.com

We will plan for a 5PM dinner before the 7:30PM show.

Please make the proper travel plans to join us.

People attending the Akron show are:

Tom & Andi
Sharon & Bernie
Coleen & Michelle
Ryan & Ann
Mel & Zo
Daryl & Ashley
Cash + 1
Francesco (Frank) & Kathleen
Annie

Thanks,

Tom
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:50PM by Thomas » Logged

Banner by Scott

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 02:10PM »

Well I am probablly going to get a little cheaper tickets and all but I am wondering can I just buy the meet and greets from you?? I do not want to pay $200  or from pbs and i will more than likey buy cheaper seat in the first or second balcony's! If so what would the price range be?  I am williing to go $30 a piece!  I have loved these girls the last 5 yrs and can go about my day w/o their music or talking about them every single day!  i saw them in Cleveland but I didn't get m&G's.  So if you could please contact me on the post that would be wonderful!  Please I hope you can do this b/c I would love to meet them so bad but I would just love the m&g's and to meet these talented woman! 

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 02:15PM »

Barb,

I wish you luck, most of us forum members will be in the first three rows.

Keep your eye on the ticket exchange thread and here should a ticket become available before show time.

You are more than welcome to join the group for dinner, we are now at 20 people for this show, all with M&G and it is VERY rare that someone would surrender their M&G tickets, but it HAS happened. 

The best that I can offer is come see us during intermission for a potential ISU or Mel maneuver.

Hope this helps,

Tom

Banner by Scott

Zo

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 03:35PM »

You are more than welcome to join the group for dinner, we are now at 20 people for this show, all with M&G and it is VERY rare that someone would surrender their M&G tickets, but it HAS happened. 

It has happened before Barb, so don't give up hope.

Zo

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
Méav_4EVER
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 09:59PM »

Well I am probablly going to get a little cheaper tickets and all but I am wondering can I just buy the meet and greets from you?? I do not want to pay $200  or from pbs and i will more than likey buy cheaper seat in the first or second balcony's! If so what would the price range be?  I am williing to go $30 a piece!  I have loved these girls the last 5 yrs and can go about my day w/o their music or talking about them every single day!  i saw them in Cleveland but I didn't get m&G's.  So if you could please contact me on the post that would be wonderful!  Please I hope you can do this b/c I would love to meet them so bad but I would just love the m&g's and to meet these talented woman!  

The last time they were at EJ the tickets were $60 for the orchestra and grand tier and $40 for the balcony.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:21AM by Méav_4EVER » Logged
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 08:36AM »

I got my writen confirmation. Add me to the list.

Thanks Zo and Tom, and anyone else who posted info in the Tour thread. I called last Sunday night just after 9pm. Worked out very well.

Now if I understand this right, I got 2 tickets with M&G  for my $200?  Thats a great deal.

Also, on a quick side note, I checked the NFL schedule just to see who the Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers are playing the Sunday before the Akron show on Tues, 10/20. And guess what? On Sunday afternoon, 10/18, just 2 days before the concert, these 2 arch rivals meet! With the Steelers scheduled to beat the Browns, maybe I should wear a Steelers T-shirt to the show instead of my usual green shirt / green tie?   Cheesy 

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 04:12PM »

Cash,

Welcome along,

Tom

Banner by Scott

Méav_4EVER
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 09:26PM »

I just checked EJ's website and tickets are 65 and 55
Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 11:24PM »

Thanks Meav-4EVER,

Banner by Scott

Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 08:37PM »

The Akron tickets should be arriving in the mail at any time now. 

My seats are in row BB 7&8 and I just found out that two PBS reps will be joining us for the 5PM dinner before the show.

See you in Akron,

Tom

Banner by Scott

Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 05:10PM »

Just to let you know, I believe Starman and Cash have extra M&G tickets available for Akron, both in row CC.

Trust me, this is going to be a great show with over 20 of us forum fans with M&G.

Please contact Cash or Starman as it's not too late to join us.

Thanks,

Tom

Banner by Scott

Francesco

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 11:20AM »

Hi,

I am going to the Akron show with my second cousin Kathleen.

Any idea what the room temperature will be?

That is how warm to dress.

Regards,

Frank in Cleveland
Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 12:37PM »

Welcome along Francesco and Kathleen,

The room temperature will be HOT of course,

Where are your seats?

If you are interested in joining the group for dinner, please let me know, the info is post towards the top of this thread.

Welcome to AlexFest!!!!

Tom
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:40PM by Thomas » Logged

Banner by Scott

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: