Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Akron OH Fall Tour 09  (Read 26340 times)
Francesco

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2009, 10:46AM »

Hi Everyone,

Kathleen & I had a great time at the show.  It is interesting to hear that Lisa had a cold. You could not tell. Hearing Lisa sing The Voice in person is an experence!

Thomas, Kathy & I were in the center of row N.

We did have a question. A couple of rows of seats in front of us were almost empty. Does anyone know the reason for this. Could they be something like season ticket holders?

Regards,

Frank
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2009, 07:54PM »

Frank,

I have no idea as for the empty seats, my suggestion, next time move up for ACT II and enjoy the rest of the show with a better view.  This is called an ISU (intermission seat upgrade)

Sara went from around your area to the second row as Zo was generous enough to fill in an empty first row seat making her second row seat available.  (Thank you again Zo)

Glad that you enjoyed the show.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Everyone,

Kathleen & I had a great time at the show.  It is interesting to hear that Lisa had a cold. You could not tell. Hearing Lisa sing The Voice in person is an experence!

Thomas, Kathy & I were in the center of row N.

We did have a question. A couple of rows of seats in front of us were almost empty. Does anyone know the reason for this. Could they be something like season ticket holders?

Regards,

Frank

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: