Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Raise Me You- 1st DVD/CD  (Read 8493 times)
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« on: August 21, 2009, 03:58PM »

I don't know if I'm posting this under the right section or not, but...

I have another question, and this is about "You Raise Me Up" from the Helix Center (1st) DVD and CD.  Smiley 

Would anyone happen to know why they would only have Lisa record it for the CD?  They all performed it on the DVD, so why wouldn't they all record it for the CD?  I absolutely love Lisa singing it, so I'm not complaining one bit, I was just curious!

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 04:50PM »

Yes I was wondering that too!

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 05:38PM »

well now that I think of it, it could be because Lisa has the least amount of solos on the CD.

Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 07:13PM »

Would anyone happen to know why they would only have Lisa record it for the CD?  They all performed it on the DVD, so why wouldn't they all record it for the CD?  I absolutely love Lisa singing it, so I'm not complaining one bit, I was just curious!

I absolutely love Lisa's rendition of You Raise Me Up.  It's a gorgeous song.  The reason is probably just the fact that she sings it so beautifully. 

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 08:25PM »

I'm glad I wasn't the only one, and I just thought I'd ask!  You never know, someone might know the answer on here!!

I absolutely love Lisa's rendition of You Raise Me Up.  It's a gorgeous song.  The reason is probably just the fact that she sings it so beautifully. 

I love hers, too!  When my sister and I first listened to the CD, we noticed how it was just her singing.  But, she sounds beautiful singing it, so like I said, I'm not complaining at all!!!  Cheesy

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 09:22PM »

I'm glad I wasn't the only one, and I just thought I'd ask!  You never know, someone might know the answer on here!!

that's the beauty of this forum, when you have a question you can just ask, and someone will know

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 05:58PM »

Not surprisingly....I simply adored each of Meav's gorgeous solos- especially "She Moved Thro' The Fair".  ( ever see a guy swoon before...? )   Kiss Kiss Kiss

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: