Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orinoco Flow-What are they saying??  (Read 13481 times)
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 05:23PM »

On the New Journey DVD they are going back and forth between the Helix performance and the Slane Castle performance, both with Lisa, Meav & Orla.

Actually, that is on The Greatest Journey DVD.   Smiley  I do have that version!  Still don't have ANJ DVD with it, though.  One day perhaps!

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 10:07PM »

Another quick question, can anyone tell me where those videos came from on youtube of Orla, Meav, and Lisa performing "Orinoco Flow" at Slane Castle, because it's not on my "ANJ" DVD!!!  Haha!  How did people get the video?  I'm not sure if anyone can even answer this, I just thought I'd ask.    Cheesy

What video?
On the Greatest Journey DVD they have the Orinoco Flaw video from both Slane Castle and the Helix DVD mixed together.

Actually, that's not there anymore. It's on youtube but not the The Greatest Journey anymore. Why? That's anyone's guess.

Also, to answer your question with just a guess: I think they are saying, Sail, sail (do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do).

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 10:28PM »

There are also 2 versions of the TGJ dvd.  I have both.  One has 27 tracks, including OF and May It Be.  The other has 25 tracks, but not those 2 songs.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 10:52PM by Jim M. » Logged
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 10:37PM »

There are also 2 versions of TGJ.  I have both.  One has 27 tracks, including OF and May It Be.  The other has 25 tracks, but not those 2 songs.

I thought the other song missing on the newer Greatest Journey was The Butterfly, not May It Be. But, that makes more since. I guess Enya got tired of us doing her songs. It's still on the Greatest Journey CD, right?

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 10:50PM »

All of my TGJ cd copies have 18 tracks, including The Butterfly.  My Advance copies have Orinoco Flow and the other (Public copy) has The Soft Goodbye, but not OF.  May It Be is not on any of my TGJ cd copies.  My previous post was about the dvd.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 10:54PM by Jim M. » Logged
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 12:53AM »

On the New Journey DVD they are going back and forth between the Helix performance and the Slane Castle performance, both with Lisa, Meav & Orla.

Actually, that is on The Greatest Journey DVD.   Smiley  I do have that version!  Still don't have ANJ DVD with it, though.  One day perhaps!

Actually when I said NJ I meant GJ. The GJ DVD has the mixed video with scenes from Helix and Slane Castle (NJ). Now I'm starting to get confused, lol.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 06:15PM »

All of my TGJ cd copies have 18 tracks, including The Butterfly.  My Advance copies have Orinoco Flow and the other (Public copy) has The Soft Goodbye, but not OF.  May It Be is not on any of my TGJ cd copies.  My previous post was about the dvd.

I know your post was about the DVD, I just thought I'd ask about the CD. I wonder why they aren't included anymore... I also wonder if we're allowed to ask.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: