Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts.... Powerscourt, (SFTH Tour) a few more pics and those awesome links !  (Read 103730 times)
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2010, 09:12AM »

had to add another .  Still love these dresses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D32Zk5WhqLY

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2010, 03:57PM »

had to add another .  Still love these dresses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D32Zk5WhqLY

Oohhh... that's nice. Love these dresses too. Kiss Kiss Kiss So many beautiful memories. I think the video it's recorded on Thursday on the Walled Garden,  where I've seen the girls in the early afternoon

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2010, 09:12PM »

Awesome!!!!!  I love love love that Helen pic!!!!! Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2010, 10:56AM »

WHAT HELEN PIC?Huh? WHERE IS IT???  Cheesy

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2010, 12:20PM »

WHAT HELEN PIC?Huh? WHERE IS IT???  Cheesy

It´s at the beginning of this thread (page 1) Wink

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2010, 03:45PM »

Awesome!!!!!  I love love love that Helen pic!!!!! Cheesy

WHAT HELEN PIC?Huh? WHERE IS IT???  Cheesy

It´s at the beginning of this thread (page 1) Wink

oh. thanks  Smiley haha
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 05:21PM by CelticWomanFan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2010, 07:39AM »

This brings all the great memories back again!  Thank you so much!  

If you had told me 5 years ago that I would travel to Ireland and stand in a line for 2 1/2 hours, two nights in a row (!), and race madly for the best seat I could get... well, I would have considered it a malicious fantasy!  Not worthy of response or even comment!  But I did and I loved every single minute of it.   What's really weird is that the lines were actually quite enjoyable with all the fellow fans and all the CW chat and camaraderie with people from all over the world.  Like Richard said, my kids can't believe that I've become a musical groupie at my age!

Oh, and the bugs!  I had already blocked out the bugs!

It is hard to believe that it has been over a year now.  Everytime I watch the Dvd all of the memories flood back.  Each time the camera angle changes I think first night/ second night....
A special time .... =)

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2010, 11:31AM »

This brings all the great memories back again!  Thank you so much!  

If you had told me 5 years ago that I would travel to Ireland and stand in a line for 2 1/2 hours, two nights in a row (!), and race madly for the best seat I could get... well, I would have considered it a malicious fantasy!  Not worthy of response or even comment!  But I did and I loved every single minute of it.   What's really weird is that the lines were actually quite enjoyable with all the fellow fans and all the CW chat and camaraderie with people from all over the world.  Like Richard said, my kids can't believe that I've become a musical groupie at my age!

Oh, and the bugs!  I had already blocked out the bugs!

It is hard to believe that it has been over a year now.  Everytime I watch the Dvd all of the memories flood back.  Each time the camera angle changes I think first night/ second night....
A special time .... =)

I agree, is how I feel with ACC 3 years ago. Don't seem like 3 years past. The first night and second night are special times yet being there Smiley
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2010, 08:45AM »

I loaned out the DvD again this past week.   Another fan !!  I still get excitied .   I am so glad we decided to go

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2010, 08:20PM »

I guess It had to hit me some time....  Alex and Lynn both leaving....  I watched  this clip again as  tears formed ....
 Finale/ Mo Ghile Mear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nDrVQ6C5so

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2011, 11:12PM »

a little dark  but the lights were out !  

and one from the Powerscourt falls......

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 11:28PM by maloney » Logged

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2011, 11:48PM »

How do you get invited to the DVD tapings?

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2011, 12:12AM »

Beautiful shots, Maloney! Thanks for sharing!

How do you get invited to the DVD tapings?
I signed up for the CW newsletter at their website, and about two months before they filmed SFTH I got the newsletter announcing the filming. The newsletter said if anyone wanted to attend, to send them an email submitting the request. I wasn't able to go, so I wouldn't know anything beyond that.
Ruth
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2011, 11:57AM »

I was there on the first night and I will never ever forget the start of the evening, Mairead was waiting on the front of the stage with the fiddle in her arm and waiting, waiting, waiting for THE CALL -  till the Starting point was given from the Filming-Team, it was so silent all these minutes, the cameras moved over our heads - an incredible and unforgettable moment for me and naturally all the moments with Lisa's mic problems, tears in her eyes, the rain, the fullstop in YOU RAISE ME UP, the fireworks and the bagpip-player on the roof of the Powerscourt-House Building....Lynn waiting on the stage and chatting with us.....
I loved the moment as the whole audience was singing - SINGING AND DANCING IN THE RAIN - between the rain-break.....all these moments are so special for me and to know I'm on the DVD that's absolutely a fantastic thing.....and not to forget - Nil sen la after the break - the choir was waiting on the side of the stage and dances around - they were so closed to us.....that was funny and familiary
that was a rare chance for us european-fans and it will be always in my memories  Wink
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2011, 12:09PM »

I was there on the first night and I will never ever forget the start of the evening, Mairead was waiting on the front of the stage with the fiddle in her arm and waiting, waiting, waiting for THE CALL -  till the Starting point was given from the Filming-Team, it was so silent all these minutes, the cameras moved over our heads - an incredible and unforgettable moment for me and naturally all the moments with Lisa's mic problems, tears in her eyes, the rain, the fullstop in YOU RAISE ME UP, the fireworks and the bagpip-player on the roof of the Powerscourt-House Building....Lynn waiting on the stage and chatting with us.....
I loved the moment as the whole audience was singing - SINGING AND DANCING IN THE RAIN - between the rain-break.....all these moments are so special for me and to know I'm on the DVD that's absolutely a fantastic thing.....and not to forget - Nil sen la after the break - the choir was waiting on the side of the stage and dances around - they were so closed to us.....that was funny and familiary
that was a rare chance for us european-fans and it will be always in my memories  Wink

awww that sounds like it was very special night!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: