Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gallery & Video Update  (Read 5338 times)
aholinka

Axel Holinka, Webmaster 'chloe-agnew.com'

« on: September 12, 2009, 03:24PM »

The hugest update I've ever did is done!

During the last weeks I've selected 3,146 (most of them absolutely new) out of 244,307 images that appear now at the "Gallery" of 'chloe-agnew.com'.

Recommended is the album "CD -DVD" that contains images from all songs of Chloë as well as Celtic Woman (including all "Behind The Scenes").
For Hayley fans there're some amazing new images about her at album "Celtic Woman/Hayley Westenra". Of course are there several images of all the other current and former members of Celtic Woman as well. Just select the regarding album beneath "Celtic Woman".

A new feature of the gallery allows to add an individual copyright notice to each image. Album "On Tour/2009" contains lots of images about the taping in Powerscourt, Enniskerry on July 29th and 30th (attention: Powerscourt DVD Spoilers!!!). Most of the images were taken by members of Celtic Woman Forum and Máiréad Nesbitt Forum.
If anybody does not agree that these images appear at 'chloe-agnew.com' please let me know; I'll remove them asap. All the others are able to add their individual copyright notice to the images (just pm them to me). I've chosen the following copyright notices for the currently available images:

• (c) Copyright 2009, BigDave, celticwomanforum.com
  • (c) Copyright 2009, Bob, celticwomanforum.com
  • (c) Copyright 2009, Fiddle Addict, maireadforum.com
  • (c) Copyright 2009, Joy, celticwomanforum.com
  • (c) Copyright 2009, Kaneyoshi, celticwomanforum.com
  • (c) Copyright 2009, Richard, maireadforum.com
  • (c) Copyright 2009, Scott, maireadforum.com
  • (c) Copyright 2009, SidePocket, celticwomanforum.com

If anyone of the forum members listed above wants to hotlink his/her images from the gallery for an own internet site or project, just let me know - I'll send you the url.

I'm sure that the new gallery contains some images that you're all interested in. Have lots of fun and let me know if you have any suggestions!

In addition I also did an update of all video clips at "Videography" (all clips from the DVDs) and "Videos" (additional clips of interviews, TV-appearances, etc.). The clips are now available in a better quality and the problems in viewing them should be solved.

Axel

Kaneyoshi

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 01:17PM »

Thanks for the information. That was sure a big and time intensive work. I have no problems with use of pictures from me. All pictures are free.

Best Wishes
Udo

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
aholinka

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 01:39PM »

Thanks for the information. That was sure a big and time intensive work. I have no problems with use of pictures from me. All pictures are free.

Best Wishes
Udo

Yes, that really was a very intensive and sometimes hard work.
Many thanks, Udo, that I may use your great pictures at the gallery of 'chloe-agnew.com'. Viewing them is like being there yesterday.

Axel

P.S.: ...das Ganze hätten wir doch eigentlich auch in Deutsch schreiben können! Oder?

aholinka

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 06:50AM »

I've noticed that a few people had problems to view the gallery.

To view the images in the gallery your internet browser must have java scripts enabled and pop-ups must be allowed. Otherwise you'll only be able to view the thumbnails!

If you're entering the "Gallery" at 'chloe-agnew.com' and the gallery itself does not open automatically in a new window you won't be able to view the images. In this case please check your internet settings.

Hope that this will help those, who couldn't see any images.

Axel

Kaneyoshi

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 09:04AM »

P.S.: ...das Ganze hätten wir doch eigentlich auch in Deutsch schreiben können! Oder?
Yes, would be much simple to me. My englisch is not very well. I'm still thereby, it recent to learn. The school days is ago a some while. But then can it here maybe reading no more than ten people. Grin Grin Grin  So we write better in englisch. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks
Udo
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:26AM by Kaneyoshi » Logged

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
aholinka

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 09:52AM »

Yes, would be much simple to me. My englisch is not very well. I'm still thereby, it recent to learn. The school days is ago a some while. But then can it here maybe reading no more than ten people. Grin Grin Grin  So we write better in englisch. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks
Udo

Due to my job I never stopped reading, writing or speaking in english since I left school (27 years ago  Shocked ). Meanwhile I prefer to write in english (see 'chloe-agnew.com'). It's terrible to write e.g. a program in german 'cause most of the documentations are written in english. And english is much easier than german ...  Smiley

Axel

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 04:24PM »

What happened with the other images?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
aholinka

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 05:06PM »

What happened with the other images?

Those that I've replaced by better ones?
They're still somewhere on my computer, at least on a backup tape.

Axel

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: