Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Photographers out there  (Read 5970 times)
dbaldock

« on: July 02, 2007, 11:59AM »

Hello all,

While looking at Volume 56, Number 4, July - August 2007 of Ireland of the Welcomes magazine, I saw a three page write-up about Copper Coast Workshops.  They are hosted and run by George Munday and his wife Cherrill from their Radharc Álainn B&B just outside Bunmahon village, about 25 Km South-West of Waterford.  George is a professional photographer, and the Copper Coast Workshops are his way of teaching about digital photography in a scenic, unspoilt part of Ireland.

Info about the workshops is on the Copper Coast Workshops web site.

Doesn't look like the prices are too high, but I don't think I can afford a holiday to Ireland this year.  Maybe next year!

Take Care,
David Baldock

"At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies." - P. G. Wodehouse, Uneasy Money
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 03:17PM »

While checking out Sunday's Parade (July 1), on page 9, I saw an announcement for a photo contest. They are looking for photos of nature. Some of you have posted some nice pics in the "where are you from?" and the "pets" threads.  I bet you have other cool pics on this theme as well. Check out

www.Parade.com//celebrate

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 12:16PM »

Looks like they've got an adventure out there.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: