Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: October 27- Syracuse  (Read 4466 times)
lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« on: September 30, 2009, 04:54PM »

Is anyone going to this one?!?!?
October 27th in Syracuse Smiley

Peace, Love, and Lisa Kelly.

thank you scott for the amazing banner!!
GeorgeN

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 08:15PM »

My wife and I are going, Row L…..

A couple from Syracuse we see every year up in the Adirondacks told us that the theater is wonderful. We’ve only seen CW in sports arenas so far, so we’re looking forward to being in a fine old theater.

We’re also going to Rochester the next night and have 1st or 2nd row seats there. PBS wasn’t sure which we’d get, and we’ve not gotten our tickets yet.

GeorgeN
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 09:01PM »

Scott and I will be there, and in Rochester and Buffalo, too.

Mike

lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 07:00AM »

awesome- c u guys there

GeorgeN

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 02:35PM »

Well here’s a strange one: looking again at the tix we got thru Ticketmaster I see that there is some poor really unlucky person stuck between my wife and I!!  I hope this person doesn’t mind passing messages and holding our popcorn!  Cheesy How could they sell a pair of tixs that are not next to each other?  Roll Eyes

Although we got 2nd row for the next night at Rochester, we were too late to get anything closer than about 10th row here. We’ve done it both ways (close, and a little back) earlier this year and we enjoyed both views. The big mistake I made in Syracuse is getting a hotel on the wrong side of I-81, so we’ll have to drive even though it’s less than a mile to the theater. I just hope all of our NY snow is gone by then. Otherwise it could be a not-fun drive up I-81, then over to Rochester, and then home.

GeorgeN
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 09:07AM »

One more day in the southern US and fairly warm temperatures before the ladies head north.  The weather in upstate NY looks to be fairly typical for late October...  cloudy to partly sunny, daytime highs in the upper 50's and low 60's, 40's at night.  No big storms due!  Yeah!!!   Grin

And, even though many trees have lost their leaves, this part of NY is still enjoying BEAUTIFUL FALL TREE COLORS!  I hope they are on the road during the day to catch some of the scenery.  Have fun everyone going to Syracuse.  I'll be waiting for them in Rochester and Buffalo!!

Brad T

bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 07:23PM »

I'll be there..along with Mike, Scott, and Lauren...I'm taking my nephew cause he just Loves Mairead... row A seats 117, 119.
In case anybody needs them, I have new Forum and Lisa Fan club buttons from Rich, and some Junior Mints for Chloe. Grin
Bruce

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
GeorgeN

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 12:42PM »

In case anybody needs them, I have new Forum and Lisa Fan club buttons from Rich, ....... Bruce

I'd like two!! Another Forum member mailed me two of the older buttons, but my wife and I might as well wear the new one's too!

For this show we're somewhere around row 10, and the duffus's at Ticketron gave us two tickets that have someone else between us! I hope this poor person has a plastic bag to wear 'cuz my wife and I spill a lot!!  Cool

At least we'll be in row 2 in Rochester.  Smiley

GeorgeN
GeorgeN

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 12:47PM »

I don’t know if we’re going to Colman’s Irish Pub (http://www.colemansirishpub.com/) on this trip (such things are up to my better half), but this place is so “Irish” that they had the city of Syracuse hang the traffic signal on their corner up-side-down so that ‘green’ is on the top!  Grin

I use to work for an office headquartered in Syracuse and on many trips there my Irish co-workers insisted that we have lunch at Colman’s. It was a great place a few years ago, but I’ve not been there recently. I seem to remember that the beef pot pie was pretty good, not to mention the beer!

GeorgeN
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 06:27PM »

In case anybody needs them, I have new Forum and Lisa Fan club buttons from Rich, ....... Bruce

I'd like two!! Another Forum member mailed me two of the older buttons, but my wife and I might as well wear the new one's too!

For this show we're somewhere around row 10, and the duffus's at Ticketron gave us two tickets that have someone else between us! I hope this poor person has a plastic bag to wear 'cuz my wife and I spill a lot!!  Cool

At least we'll be in row 2 in Rochester.  Smiley

GeorgeN
No Problem George..I'll have Forum name tags also in case anybody wants them!
Bp

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 09:03PM »

ONE MORE DAY GUYS!!!!!

GeorgeN

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 07:58AM »

ONE MORE DAY GUYS!!!!!

Today!!!!

We'll be leaving for Syracuse soon!

I'll have to remember NOT to go to the State Fair grounds!  Wink

GeorgeN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: