Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod Changes  (Read 8589 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: November 02, 2009, 09:34PM »

Our dear friend Coleen has found it necessary to take a break from her duties as a Global Moderator on the CW Forum.  We have re-classified her as a "moderator at large" with full rights and privileges, and we expect that our members will continue to show her the love and respect she has earned.

On a happier note, we have asked Kim (Tiburongirl) to accept a position as our newest Global Moderator, and we're delighted that she has accepted.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 10:54AM »

Coleen...  thanks for being a "partner" moderator with me!  Sorry to see you leave.  Glad to hear that you will still be involved in the Forum, though.

Oh, and "Hi", Kim.  Welcome!

Brad T
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 03:27PM by btimerson » Logged

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 01:51PM »

Congrats on the promotion, Kim!  And Coleen...if you need anything you know where to find me.  Keep in touch, OK? You will definitely be missed.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 12:15AM »

Coleen... I consider you a dear friend and have been amazed at your ability to quietly go about your moderator duties without attracting a lot of attention to yourself but always getting the job done. I don't think everyone here is aware of exactly how much you contributed. Thank you for being a fellow "employee" here. Smiley

And welcome aboard, Kim! I hope you're enjoying your promotion! It's the big leagues now!  Tongue

Chris

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: