Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chattanooga October 24  (Read 18736 times)
NJ

« on: October 02, 2009, 02:36AM »

Who is planning to be at the Chattanooga show?  Would anyone like to have dinner before hand?  We live just up the road from Chattanooga and would be glad to try and find a place to meet.  Just let us know.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:07AM »

Chris and I are hoping to be there, if we can find a way to pay for the trip.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Gambit

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 08:09AM »

I'll be there, I don't know about dinner I would have to ask my mom, she wanted to explore the city before the concert.  Hey NJ, would you know about any good hotels in the area, that are pretty close to the auditorium?

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
cahham

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 04:08PM »

Yea Rich and Chris I am so glad you are going! I was just about to send some money, though not much, to help send you guys to the show! For all you guys do I figured you should get atleast get to go. Now I don't have to sell my husband for cash. Smiley  So happy for yall!

Lisa

Gambit

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 05:11PM »

That's great that you are able to go Rich!  Now I will be able to get a button!   Grin

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 05:28PM »

Car trouble + lack of $ = possible change of plans.  Stay tuned.   Undecided

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 10:21AM »

Okay......... Its official....Mel and I are going! Got my tickets....

Pardon me boys....is this the Chattanooga choo choo?

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 01:58PM »

How about we meet at Chili's on Market Street.  Its close to the auditorium and it won't hurt anyones wallet to much!  

Or if someone has another great place....Please post here.

There are alot of nice restaurants near market street. If anyone can recommend something that would be great
Lets try and keep it close to the venue.

Lets say 4:30ish.   So............who is in?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 02:04PM by kathleen » Logged

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 02:45PM »

Sounds like a fun group and I know a good time will be had by all!!   Wish I was going, but alas----- Cry Cry

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
NJ

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 07:16PM »

Chilis sounds okay to us.  I called them today and they said they are about a 10-15 minute walk to the Memorial Auditorium.  However, they wouldn't walk it late at night (not safe).  They don't take reservations, however, if we call around 11 a.m. and talk to a manager and let them know we have a party of "x" amount coming at 4:30 they'd be ready for us.  Parking is limited in their parking lot. There is street parking nearby.  Also they said 4:30 is a good as it is not a busy time. If we get a count of who wants to meet, we'll be glad to call on the 24th to let them know we're coming. Hope to see you all there.
roy

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 07:30PM »

I'll be there.Coming in from Texas.Sounds good to meet with some fellow CW fans.I'll keep an eye on the forum to see if the location changes.Also there is a Sheraton hotel where I'm booked about 2 or 3 blocks away from the concert site downtown.Looks like a short walk on the map.
NJ

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 08:03PM »

Dinner count looks to be 13 so far - NJ (2), Kathleen (2), Roy(1), Jamie (2),Rich (2),Gambit (4)...hope more can join us.
Concert count 17....
Keep the numbers coming!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:27PM by NJ » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 08:31PM »

We're working on it.

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 08:46AM »

Its about 2 weeks away!

The leaves on the trees are changing and they are beautiful......lets hope for a wonderful weekend!

May have a few more to add.

Come on Rich...pulling for ya!

chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 11:40AM »

Ennica and I will be there

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: