Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chattanooga October 24  (Read 18739 times)
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 12:24PM »

Way to go Jamie and Ennica!!!  All of you are making me sorry I didn't plan on going to this one!! What a terrific representation of the forum this will be!!   Have fun,all -- and yep, I'm jealous!! LOL 

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
binti

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 08:12PM »

I'll be there and I'm bringing 3 friends to make into CW fans, but not sure what time we'll arrive.  Probably will not make it for dinner with the group.  I hope Rich and Chris will be able to make it.  I will have buttons that Rich sent me to give out.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 06:15AM »

sounds like a gathering is happening!

a link for anyone coming in and looking for things to do!

www.thingstodoinchattanooga.com

howard

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 04:58PM »

Just had to put this in...
so apropo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TY8GvOxcoo

Wink  Grin
Howard
p.s. have a great time!!!
Gambit

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 07:20PM »

Just had to put this in...
so apropo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TY8GvOxcoo

Wink  Grin
Howard
p.s. have a great time!!!
Thanks for the link.  I enjoyed it!

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 04:08PM »

Way to go Jamie and Ennica!!!  All of you are making me sorry I didn't plan on going to this one!! What a terrific representation of the forum this will be!!   Have fun,all -- and yep, I'm jealous!! LOL 

I really wish you were going, too, Gary!! Maybe next time you'll plan better!  Grin

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 05:26PM »

Gary is afraid that while in the south....he may have to try grits!

Come on Gary.....Chattanooga choo choo, CW,  Look out mountain...... Grin

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2009, 05:39PM »

Yep, it's those grits that did me in!! LOL   Although, if it meant I could see the CW ladies, it would surly be worth it!!   Just too late to change plans.  What a fun group is going to be there!!   I'll just have to save up for the NYC trip and the Chicago CW concert with the new show.  I hope we can have more there than we did last year!!! 

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
roy

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2009, 07:59PM »

Thanks Kathleen for the link.I'm gonna see Ruby falls for sure.Have you ever been on the riverboat cruise? They have one going that Sat. morning.Looks like there's a lot to do there.
NJ

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2009, 06:20AM »

Roy, the riverboat trip is very enjoyable.  You should be able to see many of the beautiful fall colors while you ride up and down the river.  It's been several years since we've gone on it.  Can't recall how long the trip is, but it is very relaxing.  This is one of the weekends for the fall color crise in the Chattanooga area, so there should be plenty of boats out on the river.
Ruby Falls is quite an experience.  Bring a sweater and good walking shoes as it's a bit chilly and damp under foot.  It is without a doubt a place we always reccomend to our guests.  You will have a good time in Choo Choo city!
NJ

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 06:27AM »

Dinner count looks to be 7 so far - NJ (2), Kathleen (2), & Roy(1), Jamie (2)...hope more can join us.
Concert count looks to be 13 maybe 15...
If I recall our seats are row K - I'll have to look it up later. 
Hopefully weather will improve by the 24th.  This week - rainy and messy - turning cold over this weekend!  Even heard the "S" word mentioned...Like that would really happen...Well, maybe flurries in the mountains...we can always wish.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 06:31AM »

Looks like you can add 2 to the dinner count.  I think Chris and I are gonna make it after all.  And I'll be bringing forum buttons for all.  If we don't see everyone at dinner, our seats are in the pit, row B, seats 111 and 112.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
cahham

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 07:03AM »

Thats great Rich Chris told me lastnight he thought yall were!!

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 07:15AM »

Okay....think I have a Chattanooga Choo Choo train whistle and conductors hat somewhere.......goes running to look in several closets......

who wants to wear it?    Cheesy

NJ

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 08:01AM »

9 for dinner - 15 for concert!  This is great!  I'll be off line for a couple of days.  Catch up with you all later in the weekend!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: