Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chattanooga October 24  (Read 18734 times)
Zo

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 07:55AM »

Everyone have a great time in Chattanooga  Grin

Mel, don't forget to give the OFG a hug from me  Wink

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
Gambit

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 09:11PM »

My God!  The concert was absolutely Breathtaking!!!    Mairead must have drank a Red Bull because she had wings!!  The way she was flying across the stage was amazing to watch.  Shocked Shocked

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2009, 06:28PM »

Chattanooga was great fun. Where else can you see 7 states at once, get an IHOP waitress with an attitude at 2 in the morning, walk on a suspension bridge, turn left on Market Street, and see CW!

Great to see everyone!  Grin Grin Grin

ohhhhhhhhhhhh....word to the wise...........don't always trust your navigational device!  Isn't that right....No.....your left! LOL

hugs to all...Enjoyed Dinner!

love
Kathleen

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2009, 07:08PM »

Chattanooga was great fun. Where else can you see 7 states at once, get an IHOP waitress with an attitude at 2 in the morning, walk on a suspension bridge, turn left on Market Street, and see CW!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh....word to the wise...........don't always trust your navigational device!  Isn't that right....No.....your left! LOL

love
Kathleen

Hahahaha I have heard the GPS story. Sounds like Chattanooga was quite the adventure! I wish I could have been there with y'all.....especially because Mairead was at the M&G! LOL! Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
rick,

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2009, 07:23PM »

MAIREAD AT THE M&G,  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Who was with her?

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2009, 07:44PM »

MAIREAD AT THE M&G,  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Who was with her?

Alex.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2009, 09:22PM »

love
Kathleen

Apparently you must be careful not to upset the GPS, or it will insist you drive in circles through the hood just to get to an IHOP, thereby causing your vehicle to run out of blinker fluid!! Not fun when you're trying to follow someone and they have no turn signal on to indicate they are turning! Or go from the right lane across three lanes of traffic to turn left!!  Grin Grin Good thing it was late at night!

I don't think we've laughed that hard in a long time. The abdominal muscles are still sore!

Maggie
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2009, 12:59AM »

........ you drive in circles through the hood just to get to an IHOP, thereby causing your vehicle to run out of blinker fluid!! Not fun when you're trying to follow someone and they have no turn signal on to indicate they are turning! Or go from the right lane across three lanes of traffic to turn left!!  Grin Grin Good thing it was late at night!
I don't think we've laughed that hard in a long time. The abdominal muscles are still sore!

Cheesy That sounds like me in West Palm Beach at the '08 concert....only it was O'Shea's Pub, not an IHOPs.

The night before when Bob and I walked to and from the pub we had no problem....it was only when I drove!

Glad you all had a great time.

Did Rich and Chris find their way back to Jax?
Or is Rich still wandering around Chattanooga or Atlanta in a state of euphoria? Cheesy

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 01:02AM by Maggie » Logged
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2009, 03:15AM »

What kind of scared me is the GPS's voice started panicking...

Turn Right...<voice then come out a bit higher and panickier> TURN RIGHT!

You had to be there to hear it.

I am finding that GPS's can be a bit annoying, especially when they keep insisting to turn on Rossiville Rd ....to get to IHOP, but we kept running into a dead end...

is it pretty sad when we stop at a gas station (Kathleen, Rich, Chris and me) and Jamie and Ennica are behind us, and Chris goes to talk to them...and all I hear is hysterical laughing... Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin

But Kathleen finally got her SEE ROCK CITY Bird house...we even got a smirk from her husband  Wink

Zo

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2009, 04:58AM »

Be nice if the GPS would tell you where the cops are, right Mel!!   Roll Eyes

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2009, 03:45PM »

love
Kathleen

Apparently you must be careful not to upset the GPS, or it will insist you drive in circles through the hood just to get to an IHOP, thereby causing your vehicle to run out of blinker fluid!! Not fun when you're trying to follow someone and they have no turn signal on to indicate they are turning! Or go from the right lane across three lanes of traffic to turn left!!  Grin Grin Good thing it was late at night!

Guilty as charged.  I was just trying to get you guys to see downtown Chattanooga! LOL   Have to admit....the three lane change from right to left was all my fault. Not the GPS system. As I was headed right....Rich came to the rescue when he calmly stated....Kath...your other left! LOL   Hey....my blinker was working just great earlier in the day. It may have broken after a few 85 mile an hour jaunts!  Or......... maybe....my hand was to busy swatting at the stray bullets from the hood!

hey Urban plight.......roll em up.  And all the policemen were at the gas station. Whats up with that? 

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2009, 03:56PM »

I am finding that GPS's can be a bit annoying, especially when they keep insisting to turn on Rossiville Rd ....to get to IHOP, but we kept running into a dead end...

Maybe we should have stopped and helped that car load those boxes on Rossiville Rd. We could have done a good deed...and faced jail for about 5 years in Folsom County Jail!

Maggie
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2009, 05:16PM »

Or......maybe....my hand was to busy swatting at the stray bullets from the hood!
....And all the policemen were at the gas station. Whats up with that? 

Maybe they had a special on donuts?  Cheesy

What kind of scared me is the GPS's voice started panicking...

Love it, Mel!!!
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2009, 06:58PM »

Glad to hear that members of The Sisterhood made it out alive from Chattanooga!

Kelli and I had fun with the GPS system when we went to last year's concerts in Chicago. It kept telling us to turn left - only problem was it was a one way street going in the other direction!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
mkjlovescw

Nashville 9-01-10

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2009, 08:34PM »

Glad to hear that members of The Sisterhood made it out alive from Chattanooga!
Zee
Hehe... the question is did Chattanooga survive the invasion of the CWF??

Take care and God Bless,
Melissa

With Gratitude to Celtic~Fan~73
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: