Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre just taped a new DVD with Celtic Thunder  (Read 52489 times)
MaryNorth93
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 01:53PM »

That is very cool! Congrats Deirdre!

It's fantastic that we keep learning on this forum about the ladies carreers and that they're still very supported, even if they have left.. That is an element that more groups should have  Smiley
howard

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 07:03PM »

Well this is exciting... Shocked
Big Congrats Deirdre!!!

Knowing Celtic Thunder they are on PBS alot and they perform in my area, I have a feeling that I may have an opportunity to see Deirdre again.... Roll Eyes I hope...

You Go Deirdre,
Howard
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 03:05PM »

Congrats Deirdre...Celtic Thunder is big!
PLs. let us know when the DVD is available.
Hoefully we'll get to see you on tour soon!
Bruce

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 05:08PM »

Someone be sure to email me with information when they are being shown on PBS since I don't know that much about Deirde. I am a Celtic Thunder fan and like most of their songs (except the ones that Celtic Woman has done, then I never think it's that good). I can't wait to hear it. Be sure to tell me when it's coming out so I'll know more about it.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Jenny
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 06:27PM »

Hi there!

If you would like to receive email updates about Deirdre Shannon, you can sign up for her mailing list here:  http://www.deirdreshannon.net/Official_Website/Mail_List.htm
We will be sure to keep you apprised of any updates via her mailing list.

Regards,
Jenny
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 10:44PM »

Exciting news! Can't wait to see it!

Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 10:19AM »

I was soooo excited when I found this out.  Deirdre is perfect for a Celtic Thunder duet and I cannot wait to see her bit in the DVD.  I hope she tours with them in the spring!

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

My fiddle is tuned for playing!

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 01:47PM »

I heard from Moscapoet from the Mairead forum, and someone from the CTforum that Deidre will be with Celtic Thunder on next years tour!!!! AHH I cant wait! Grin

Jenny
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 01:50PM »

I heard from Moscapoet from the Mairead forum, and someone from the CTforum that Deidre will be with Celtic Thunder on next years tour!!!! AHH I cant wait! Grin

She certainly will!  She just finished filming the PBS special for "Storm" with them a few weeks ago in Canada.  We were there for the taping and it was FABULOUS!
You'll LOVE it!!

Jenny
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2009, 01:52PM »

There is a discussion about it here  Wink 

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

My fiddle is tuned for playing!

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 02:44PM »

She certainly will!  She just finished filming the PBS special for "Storm" with them a few weeks ago in Canada.  We were there for the taping and it was FABULOUS!
You'll LOVE it!!

Jenny

Oops! I started a new thread! O well its fixed now! thanks mods! Cheesy Your sooo lucky you got to see it!!!

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 04:14PM »

That's awesome! Maybe I'll use the footage whenever it comes out and make a new Deirdre tribute! Youtube removed my old one for audio reasons  Cry Cry

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Jenny
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 04:47PM »

That's awesome! Maybe I'll use the footage whenever it comes out and make a new Deirdre tribute! Youtube removed my old one for audio reasons  Cry Cry

If you do that, you'll have to send it to me so we can post it on her website!!

Jenny
greenfire6
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2009, 12:26AM »

According to eyewitness accounts of the DVD filming, Deirdre's participation with CT is much more than a "cameo" role.

You can read an outstanding eyewitness description and  lively discussion here:

http://www.deirdreshannon.net/forum/index.php?topic=566.0

I'm very excited about this. I like CT but, until now, not enought to travel a great distance to see them live. However, with Deirdre on board its a whole new ball game for me!

Lets hope the DVD is complete, as far as Deirdre is concerned, and that she is able to tour with CT soon!
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2009, 07:16AM »

Ditto......

According to eyewitness accounts of the DVD filming, Deirdre's participation with CT is much more than a "cameo" role.

You can read an outstanding eyewitness description and  lively discussion here:

http://www.deirdreshannon.net/forum/index.php?topic=566.0

I'm very excited about this. I like CT but, until now, not enought to travel a great distance to see them live. However, with Deirdre on board its a whole new ball game for me!

Lets hope the DVD is complete, as far as Deirdre is concerned, and that she is able to tour with CT soon!

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: