Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre just taped a new DVD with Celtic Thunder  (Read 52488 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2011, 08:47PM »

Sharon Browne is planning on releasing the CD and DVD in August or September, so we won't have to wait until spring.  Smiley

Dianne
Thats what I heard. I can't wait

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2011, 02:24PM »

ooo! This is exciting!!! "and a good birthday present too  Tongue!  Nah!  Super excited to here it! And I am sure I will see it at least once on pbs!  So can't wait to see the guys and deidre!!!! Should be a good one!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2011, 09:34PM »

I can't wait to get the CD and DVD. Cheesy I watched the trailer for Storm earlier today and I had full on goose bumps.  The guys and Deirdre sounded great.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2011, 07:02AM »

I can't wait to get the CD and DVD. Cheesy I watched the trailer for Storm earlier today and I had full on goose bumps.  The guys and Deirdre sounded great.
Oh yes I knwo I just saw it today and SCREAMED with excited!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2011, 08:58AM »

Just saw it too. The music looks really powerfull this time, especially liked the first two songs which they played. Very cool  Smiley

Edit: wow, I did not realize they were singing Mo Ghile Mear at the end.. Sweet!  Cool
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:33AM by MaryN. » Logged
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2011, 11:49AM »

I just watched the trailer for storm also!  love deidres dress (beautiful!), the music sounds awesome!  And Mo ghile meeeeaaaaarrrr!  My favorite song!  Ok now I am very excited!!!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2011, 06:52PM »

IM SO EXCITED!!!! Cheesy

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Inga
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49PM »

A PBS Special is great promotion for Deirdre.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2011, 12:27AM »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Celtic Thunder just as much as Celtic Woman!  And OMG to see a Celtic Woman singing with them, AWESOME!  I also saw the trailer.  It looked AMAZING!  I will definitely stay up until midnight to get the CD on iTunes as soon as it comes out!

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2011, 05:36AM »

It's great to hear Deirdre Grin ! I'll watch it and buy it just for her Smiley

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2011, 11:43AM »

even though Amazon doesn't even have it on pre order just yet but, I got the e-mail from their websight about preordering for sept. 15! (quite a belated irthday gift!) but soo going to be worth it!  and I am excited I preordered it! I got the cd/dvd package which is cheaper than buying both seperate! And I can't wait!!!

worldtraveler

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2011, 06:59PM »

The trailer for Storm looks epic!  So excited to see it finally released!  It'll be great to see Deirdre with the CT guys.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2011, 06:42PM »

Cheesy  I am going to AMAzon..today...and see if it is available...thanks for the information on "STORM"
      and Deirdre's appearance with C T... C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Albertan

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2011, 05:21PM »

I saw "Storm" on PBS last evening, and on the strength of Deirdre's involvement, I am planning to order it! She sings solos for a number called "The Highwayman" and for "Harry's Game". She also does an amazing duet of "Tender Is The Night" with Paul Byrom, IMHO the only member of Celtic Thunder who can REALLY sing (although Damian is maturing nicely), and who, unfortunately, has now left the group.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2011, 06:59PM »

Deirdre sounds amazing and looks absolutely stunning on "Storm"!! Just got my copy today and popped it right in the DVD player!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: