Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre just taped a new DVD with Celtic Thunder  (Read 52596 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2011, 07:22PM »

Yea!  The latest I will be getting my copy is Tuesday next week!  But maybe with a little luck maybe tomorrow!  I am so excited to heear her and the rest of storm!!!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2011, 08:27PM »

I have ordered my DVD off the website. Now just waiting for it to come Cheesy

greenfire6
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2011, 09:57PM »

I have ordered my DVD off the website. Now just waiting for it to come Cheesy

Ditto!
Gerard

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2011, 11:34AM »

I've listened to the clips on iTunes, and there's some news: "The Highwayman" is not the Lorena McKeenitt song. Just thought I had to warn you. But I'm sure that Deirdre will sing it as beautifully as she does her other songs.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2011, 10:40AM »

Oh I cannot stop listening to the cd!  I love all of it!  and deidre does such a great job with highwayman!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Albertan

« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2011, 09:34AM »

My favorite track is Deirdre's duet with Paul Byrom: "Tender Is The Night". Awesome song!!

Gordon
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2011, 08:48PM »

My favorite track is Deirdre's duet with Paul Byrom: "Tender Is The Night". Awesome song!!

Gordon

of what i got to see of the PBS special so far, that is DEFINITELY my favorite! It had such a haunting sound to it! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2011, 06:21PM »

I LOVE IT!!!!!  These guys are amazing, and Deirdre did an excellent job!  I bought the CD on iTunes.  And Mo Ghile Mear is AWESOME!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: