Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Tour09 Meet & Greets  (Read 15086 times)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« on: October 07, 2009, 08:27PM »

Those attending concert dates this fall 2009 US tour, please post which of the soloists were at the Meet & Greet at your earliest opportunity!  As we know, the M&G schedule is not announced in advance.  However, a rotation usually occurs with two different soloists each night.  Therefore, by knowing who was at the M&G the previous date, we can figure it will be two of the others the next date. 

This is of practical importance to fans who wish to try to bring appropriate items for autographs, most particularly the individual CDs.  It is something of a task to lug around all the CDs of the soloists, when with a little information you can bring fewer items for which you may have greater confidence of actually getting signed!

So please post as soon as you return from a M&G for the consideration and appreciation of all who follow! I promise to do so myself!  Thanks! Wink Grin

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 08:37PM »

A little piece of practical advice:  Leave the CDs home and just bring the liners.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:04AM »

A little piece of practical advice:  Leave the CDs home and just bring the liners.
Same with the DVD liners?

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
rick,

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 10:07AM »

That is a great tip.

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 10:12AM »

Same with the DVD liners?
Yep.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 03:38PM »

Meet & Greet in Evansville 10/10 was Lisa and Lynn.  What a pair!  There was no M&G in Paducah the previous night.  Lisa made my night, however, by calling me by name as I approached the table and telling me she had seen me at the Paducah show!  I may return to earth one day!  Cheesy Grin

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 03:49PM »

Lisa made my night, however, by calling me by name as I approached the table and telling me she had seen me at the Paducah show!

OT, but THIS just illustrates exactly why Lisa is the absolute best. Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 03:50PM »

A single meet and greet with Lisa and Lynn is the perfect meet and greet!!! Those 2 girls are my favorite girls of the current members of CW and to meet them both on the same day...omg I would probably be incredibly nervous and i would probably die!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 06:34PM »

Meet & Greet in Evansville 10/10 was Lisa and Lynn.  What a pair!  There was no M&G in Paducah the previous night.  Lisa made my night, however, by calling me by name as I approached the table and telling me she had seen me at the Paducah show!  I may return to earth one day!  Cheesy Grin

Is that why you are called Starman. To be mentioned by name by lisa would be the greatest feeling in the world. Good for you.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 07:23PM »

Way to go John,

Have you stopped smiling yet?

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Chris

Why do they speak so selfishly?

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 09:18PM »

I'm bringing a group photo and the liners I have that aren't already signed. And a photo for my little sister and my best friend.

Loud voices raised in anger, speak harsh words, such cruel words.
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 10:04PM »

Chloe and Mairead were at the M&G in Moline.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 04:43PM »

Way to go John,

Have you stopped smiling yet?

Tom

Not a chance Tom!  And unlike our M&G with her in Louisville, I remembered not to wash my hands afterward this time!  Cheesy Grin

lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 05:24PM »

Am trying to know who was at each event. Who was at the concert in Waukegan Il and at the Springfield Il show. Thanks.

Steven M.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 06:32PM »

Why would you want to return, John?? Cloud Nine is a nice place to be! LOL

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: