Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Tour09 Meet & Greets  (Read 15087 times)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 06:58PM »

Meet & Greet in Evansville 10/10 was Lisa and Lynn.  What a pair!  There was no M&G in Paducah the previous night.  Lisa made my night, however, by calling me by name as I approached the table and telling me she had seen me at the Paducah show!  I may return to earth one day!  Cheesy Grin

Why would you want to return, John?? Cloud Nine is a nice place to be! LOL

Zee

LOL!!  It's an involuntary return, Zee, I can tell you!   Cheesy Cheesy

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 07:38PM »

Am trying to know who was at each event. Who was at the concert in Waukegan Il and at the Springfield Il show. Thanks.

Steven M.

I believe it was Lisa and Mairead at one of them and Lisa and Lynn at the other.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 12:56AM »

Thank you.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
CC

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 12:49PM »

It is something of a task to lug around all the CDs of the soloists, when with a little information you can bring fewer items for which you may have greater confidence of actually getting signed!

This is true, even when you do pare it down to just CD and DVD liners, since you have to take such care to carry them in some way that keeps them flat and protected.  Of course, at the Moline show, I already knew that Lisa had done at least 2 of the early M&Gs, so my odds of meeting her were incredibly slim, but I still had to carry my "Lisa stuff" with me, just in case I actually got to meet my personal CW favorite.

By the way, when I do finally meet Lisa, I'll be happy to respond to any name she cares to call me!   Wink Wink Grin
Jwad

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 02:24PM »

By the way, when I do finally meet Lisa, I'll be happy to respond to any name she cares to call me!   Wink Wink Grin

Im with you on that, CC!!  LOL  Wink

Thanks to Western_Rose for the fantastic banners!!! Cheesy
BlueFawn

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 11:17PM »

The South Dakota show tonight was Lisa and Chloe I hear.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 04:41AM »

The South Dakota show tonight was Lisa and Chloe I hear.
Cool!  That'd mean Kasey and Becerra got to meet Lisa.  Can't wait to hear about that meeting.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 05:33AM »

I doubt that Kasey and Beccera were excited!!! LOL Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes    I'm sooooo glad for both of them.  All mankind should be so privileged as to meet that Lady!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 09:31AM »

... All mankind should be so privileged as to meet that Lady!!

Absolutely right!  It looks like Lisa is volunteering for extra M&G duty this tour!  It sure more than makes up for her absence on the 2008 tour, to our great delight!  Grin

Chris

Why do they speak so selfishly?

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 10:41AM »

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I really have my fingers crossed I get to meet Lynn. It is LynnFest, after all. Honestly though, either way, whomever I meet, someone's going to have to revive me after I get through the line. I might just faint, hehe, or cry. I know the girls are awesome at making you feel at ease, so that I'm not worried about. I just have this feeling I'm going to open my mouth and nothing will come out. Heh. [/end nervous rant/]

Loud voices raised in anger, speak harsh words, such cruel words.
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 11:05AM »

I just have this feeling I'm going to open my mouth and nothing will come out. Heh. [/end nervous rant/]
Ha, same here, sis.
I'm kind of hoping Chloe will be there; if she isn't, I'll be pleased as punch to meet any of the other girls...providing I can be revived.  Cheesy

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 06:32PM »

At the Evansville M&G, I saw Lisa patiently listen as a stroke victim in a wheelchair struggled to speak to her.  He managed well enough, through her patience.  Lynn Hilary was equally patient and encouraging with him. The rest of us, with only nerves to contend with, needn't worry with this group of wonderful people.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 06:45PM by Starman » Logged

Zo

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2009, 07:53PM »

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I really have my fingers crossed I get to meet Lynn. It is LynnFest, after all. Honestly though, either way, whomever I meet, someone's going to have to revive me after I get through the line. I might just faint, hehe, or cry. I know the girls are awesome at making you feel at ease, so that I'm not worried about. I just have this feeling I'm going to open my mouth and nothing will come out. Heh. [/end nervous rant/]

Been there, done that. I couldn't get the words out when I meet Mairead. It was embarassing for me but she was so nice and even blew me a kiss afterwards. Best night of my life though. Grin

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 10:34PM »

Lynn and Lisa did the M&G in Akron.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2009, 05:04AM »

MAN--- I knew I should have done the Akron concert!!! LOL   Lucky people at that M&G!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: