Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Tour09 Meet & Greets  (Read 15085 times)
rick,

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2009, 05:41AM »

I am keeping track of the M&G over on Mairead's forum and it looks like Lisa may do the most.

http://maireadforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2181.0

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
Chris

Why do they speak so selfishly?

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2009, 08:19AM »

I'm good with that- I've now planned out what I'm bringing to sign, and what to say to whichever girls are there. Grin

Loud voices raised in anger, speak harsh words, such cruel words.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2009, 01:10PM »

MAN--- I knew I should have done the Akron concert!!! LOL   Lucky people at that M&G!!

Lucky indeed, Gary!  Ironically, Lisa, with whom I'd had the M&G on October 10 in Evansville, said to me as I came up to her at last night, "When I came out and saw you I thought 'Oh no, John's going to be so disappointed to see me at the Meet & Greet tonight'"!  Shocked I assured her I was delighted to see her!  What Celtic Woman fan would ever be disappointed at having a Meet & Greet with Lisa Kelly and Lynn Hilary!! 

Both of them were as beautiful and engaging as ever!  They were very animated with everyone with whom  they spoke, which seemed to consist mostly of members of this and the soloists' individual fan forums.  I believe it is the biggest forum presence I have seen at a show!   They both made valiant efforts at affixing their autographs to my buttons for their respective fan forums and autographed a picture for my daughter, as well.

The Meet & Greet at Akron was a wonderful thrill for all who participated and will certainly never be forgotten by those in attendance!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2009, 01:29PM »

MAN--- I knew I should have done the Akron concert!!! LOL   Lucky people at that M&G!!

Lucky indeed, Gary!  Ironically, Lisa, with whom I'd had the M&G on October 10 in Evansville, said to me as I came up to her at last night, "When I came out and saw you I thought 'Oh no, John's going to be so disappointed to see me at the Meet & Greet tonight'"!  Shocked I assured her I was delighted to see her!  What Celtic Woman fan would ever be disappointed at having a Meet & Greet with Lisa Kelly and Lynn Hilary!! 

Both of them were as beautiful and engaging as ever!  They were very animated with everyone with whom  they spoke, which seemed to consist mostly of members of this and the soloists' individual fan forums.  I believe it is the biggest forum presence I have seen at a show!   They both made valiant efforts at affixing their autographs to my buttons for their respective fan forums and autographed a picture for my daughter, as well.

The Meet & Greet at Akron was a wonderful thrill for all who participated and will certainly never be forgotten by those in attendance!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

why did Lisa say "When I came out and saw you I thought 'Oh no, John's going to be so disappointed to see me"

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Bluefire
Total Fanatic

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2009, 01:33PM »

why did Lisa say "When I came out and saw you I thought 'Oh no, John's going to be so disappointed to see me"

It's just because he'd seen her at a previous M&G.  However, I'm sure she was kidding with him also.  Wink

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2009, 01:38PM »

It's just because he'd seen her at a previous M&G.  However, I'm sure she was kidding with him also.  Wink

oh I know she was kidding, i was just wondering why she said that.. I figured that she said that because he must have seen her at a previous M&G.

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Ggunsailor
Total Fanatic

Fill my glass, I'll sing a song!

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2009, 06:21PM »

At the Evansville M&G, I saw Lisa patiently listen as a stroke victim in a wheelchair struggled to speak to her.  He managed well enough, through her patience.  Lynn Hilary was equally patient and encouraging with him. The rest of us, with only nerves to contend with, needn't worry with this group of wonderful people.
Oh wow. That's amazing. Makes me tear up a little bit to hear that.

"Music is something one can never be with out."-Me
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2009, 07:49PM »

Sorry I was unclear--that's right Bluefire, I had had both her and Lynn at the Evansville M&G 10 days earlier and I had told Lisa that Akron would be my last show of the fall tour.  I'm sure she was kidding, but it served to thrill me that she remembered me from that earlier M&G and that I would be at Akron.  What is more, Lynn told me it was great to see my "wonderful smile on the front row" and so, as you might imagine, I was walking on air as I left there!  Disappointed to see them again?  Not on your life!! Cheesy Grin Grin

CC

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2009, 10:00AM »

I am keeping track of the M&G over on Mairead's forum and it looks like Lisa may do the most.

http://maireadforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2181.0

OK, let me see if I've got this straight. Lisa has done every single M&G EXCEPT the one I was at in Moline.

hmmmmm...

Man, it's a good thing I'm not paranoid, or I'd think she was trying to avoid me.

Oh, wait...I am paranoid.   Rats!!!
rick,

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2009, 04:17PM »

Who did the M&G in Greensboro and Augusta shows?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 04:05PM by rick, » Logged

Máiréad Nesbitt Fan Club www.maireadfanclub.com
gr8twh

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 05:39PM »

yeah.....what bout Chatanooga sat night also? Huh Huh Huh

Please check in with M&G reports!!!!

Inquiring minds ya know!!!

Leslie Wink Wink Wink

WOW......I AM REALLY STANDING!!!!!
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2009, 10:56PM »

Lisa and Lynn did the Columbia, SC meet and greet! My first concert and meet and greet and I got to meet Lisa!!! She's my role model!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2009, 11:11PM »

Alex and Máiréad were at the Chattanooga M&G. Simply delightful.

Chris

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2009, 11:12PM »

Who did the M&G in Greensboro and Augusta shows?

No M&G at Augusta.

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 09:46PM »

The Rochester Meet and Greet was with Alex and Lisa!  My wife and I had never met Alex until tonight so that was a real treat.  She is as wonderful as everyone has said - very lovely person.  Getting to meet Lisa again was very special for me.  And the fact that  Lisa knew who I was from 6 people back made it even better!  We exchanged chit-chat, my wife asked how the kids were getting along and she said just fine.  I had her sign one of my screen grabs from Slane (during You Raise Me Up) and she commented on how her face looked a little "fuller" back then.  I just had to laugh - she looks wonderful ALL the time!   I told her we had one more show to see them at on this tour (Buffalo) and she was happy to hear we would be at another show.

Brad T

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: