Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gallery Update  (Read 3199 times)
aholinka

Axel Holinka, Webmaster 'chloe-agnew.com'

« on: October 07, 2009, 09:37PM »

The current update of the "Gallery" at 'chloe-agnew.com' contains the first pictures about the show of "Songs From The Heart" taken at Powerscourt, Enniskerry on July 29th and 30th, 2009.
All images are released and published by PBS (more to come).
See album 'On Tour/2009/07 Songs From The Heart' at the gallery.

Ejoy them!

Axel

CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 10:47PM »

wow i just looked at them and omg they are amazing lol. I love there dresses and the expressions each of them share in the images. Chloe, lisa, lynn, mairead and alex all look BEAUTIFUL and I can not wait until I can buy and watch the cd/dvd

~ashley~
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 12:00AM »

WOW!!  What an amazing site!!

As to the pictures:  How beautiful!!  How magical!!  I so wish I had been there!  I so can't wait to see the show and get the DVD.  Not to mention the LIVE show coming next spring!!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
aholinka

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 12:08AM »

WOW!!  What an amazing site!!

As to the pictures:  How beautiful!!  How magical!!  I so wish I had been there!  I so can't wait to see the show and get the DVD.  Not to mention the LIVE show coming next spring!!

Thank you, Jeanine!

Each show is different. So even if you've seen one of the same theme (e.g. IOH or SFTH) the next one will be different!
And that's the reason why it's always worth to attend a show/concert of CW again and again and again and ...

Axel

aholinka

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 12:09AM »

Upon request:

The "Gallery" at 'chloe-agnew.com' currently is the largest (3,207 files) and biggest (303,144 KB) collection of images about Chloe as well as Celtic Woman Smiley Smiley Smiley!

THAT'S WORLD RECORD (what else... Wink )!!!

Axel

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: