Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New (or old) Méav pic  (Read 21010 times)
fireyred09
« on: July 05, 2007, 10:18PM »

"At the ABSA [The Association of British Sponsorship of the Arts] Awards in Northern Ireland, 1995, with Joanna Lumley, who was also participating in the Ceremony

Guys - Shane Lillis, David Clarke, Richard Boyle, Michael McGlynn and Garrath Patterson

Girls - Meav Ní Mhaolchatha, Katie McMahon, Máiréad Ní Fháoláin, Máire Lang, Tara O Beirne"

I'm 100% positive I've never seen this picture before. Anyone? I found it while searching google for her album. It's rather fun to see her with long hair!  Cheesy
JEdwards
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 10:41PM »

Great find, Katie. Long hair, short hair, blonde, brunette, Meav is such a striking, arresting natural beauty!
fireyred09
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 10:58PM »

Great find, Katie. Long hair, short hair, blonde, brunette, Meav is such a striking, arresting natural beauty!

Definitely hit the nail on the head with that one, John!

Although, if she, for whatever reason, went out on a whim and decided to dye it Dulaman Green, well, I'd have to sit her down and have a good long talk about how there is a fine line between 'getting into the music,' and crazy.  Wink
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 12:33AM »

Wow, long dark hair!  LOL and people who knew her years ago and maybe lost track of her just might be saying, "Wow, short blonde hair!"   Cheesy  I bet they're also saying, "We never doubted she'd make it big!"

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
ferngully
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 02:32AM »

have a look at this. eimear quinn is below meav

http://www.anuna.ie/photo_gallery/Stormont.htm

Où est le lait de soja?
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 08:28AM »

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!

Smiley
Spanish_lady

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 01:35PM »

Here's a photo I found on a fansite for Deirdre Shannon. I'm pretty sure that Meav is in the middle and kinda to the left Cheesy

http://pub1.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?img=95783&usernum=72656177

Sorry if everyone but me has this pic before Smiley
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 01:40PM »

That's one of the photos from the gallery on Jenny's Deirdre Shannon fan site - http://www.deirdreshannon.net/.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 02:48PM »

Grin So pretty!  Wink

<3 Lauren

<3
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 02:50PM »

When I first saw her with darker hair I liked it better then her blonde.  But I have to say she is like a fine wine: she gets better with age.  I think she looks great either way her hair is.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
fireyred09
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 03:04PM »

But I have to say she is like a fine wine: she gets better with age.

My thoughts exactly! Méav has never been anything but beautiful, but over the years, she's just gotten more and more stunning! Whatever look she goes with, she always looks great!
JEdwards
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 12:11AM »

Definitely hit the nail on the head with that one, John!

Although, if she, for whatever reason, went out on a whim and decided to dye it Dulaman Green, well, I'd have to sit her down and have a good long talk about how there is a fine line between 'getting into the music,' and crazy.  Wink

Well, if anyone can pull off "Dulaman Green," it would be Meav. Never underestimate the Power of the Meav!  Grin
fireyred09
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 12:14AM »

Never underestimate the Power of the Meav!  Grin

You say that as though I doubt her! I am appalled! Never in my life would I even consider doubting the grandeur that is Méav!  Cheesy Wink
Kelsey

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 10:09AM »

Never underestimate the Power of the Meav!  Grin

You say that as though I doubt her! I am appalled! Never in my life would I even consider doubting the grandeur that is Méav!  Cheesy Wink

I agree 100% with both of you! 

ferngully
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 04:55AM »

not seen that pic before. i would have loved to have seen a pic of deirdre, orla and meav together from their anuna days but thats not going to happen becuase although i don't know the dates when they performed with them, i know orla did only a couple of songs and the other 2 were part of the band for longer Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: